• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who will knock it down? Sissy judges

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee Kuan Yew: “Whoever governs Singapore must have that iron in him. Or give it up. This is not a game of cards. This is your life and mine. I’ve spent a whole lifetime building this and as long as I’m in charge, nobody is going to knock it down.”

Who then will knock it down? Sissy judges who punished violent criminals by giving them free food and lodging. No caning for causing grievous hurt or serious injuries to their victims.

Murderers who do not go to gallows for killings but given jail term. Gang killings but none of gang members got the rope when all of them should be hung as accessory to the killing.

A young man who attacked a passer-by with wine bottles was sentenced to reformative training yesterday for causing grievous hurt...Stephen Yap Rong En, 21, and his friend assaulted Mr Sim Maw Chai, 22, in the early hours of Feb 1 last year....Yap and Ng then attacked Mr Sim with the wine bottles, hitting him several times on his head and body. They left the store soon after. Mr Sim suffered a 1cm cut on the right side of his head, and a fractured left index finger, and was given seven days of sick leave...

With sissy judges handling violent criminals like giving candies to primary school children, it is not surprising foreigners in sinkie land are not afraid to face sissy judges for their violent behaviour in striking taxi drivers and motorists.