• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHO just declared Mpox emergency.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHO Just Declared an International Emergency for Mpox

This is a Coupé aimed to end our national and our personal sovereignty.

President Trump warned us about the Lefts plan to use ANOTHER PLANDEMIC TO START ANOTHER LOCKDOWN — and Trump warned the globalists that WE WILL NOT COMPLY!

As of today - 24 Republican Governors Signed a Letter Stating the Will NOT Comply with a WHO Takeover.

Here are the details of the World Health Organization’s Pandemic plans:

▪️ These modifications will grant the WHO the authority to define what a public health emergency is… say Bird Flu, or Climate Change, or Monkey Pox!

▪️ This modified agreement would give the Director General TOTAL liberty and powers over any nations signed onto the agreement.

▪️ The WHO will be entitled to MANDATE remedies, such as:
- vaccines
- gene therapy technology
- relocation due to climate change
- WEF: “A billion people will be displaced due to climate change”

▪️ Those “Remedies” will dictate our ability to travel

▪️ The modified agreement will forbid the use of other medications (Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine etc)

▪️ The modified agreement would dictate how the above measures are discussed. For example, silence anyone with dissenting views against the WHO, such as podcaster, conservative news outlets, social media influencers etc.

The Covid Plandemic caused us to become aware of the structures built around us. These structures are the turn-key totalitarian state.

Whatever you do, DO NOT COMPLY!

Click here to boost us
For more content like this, subscribe to
Join @WideAwakeMedia

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHO controlled by China and Russia leh...

And WHO controls our jiakliaobees. :biggrin:

2493cdf0-ddb8-11ec-b3ab-fd526f72e0d8

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see the people protest against it. Try me lah.. U fucking punched by me.
sure or not? i think this time they will fucking put ppl in jail. But i am with you, i would love to see ppl rise up. Interesting to see what humji sinkies would do, after their friends and family members have died over the past 2 years.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure or not? i think this time they will fucking put ppl in jail. But i am with you, i would love to see ppl rise up. Interesting to see what humji sinkies would do, after their friends and family members have died over the past 2 years.
The fucking thing is that those humji sinkies even after seeing their kum gong friends or family members around them dropping like flies are still trying so hard to find any other excuses to justify the undesirable outcome.... it can be anything else like that dude eat too much no exercise, heat stroke, jerking off too much, etc..... rather than addressing the real fucking elephant in the room (of course by admitting will be a direct reflection to the level of their lower intelligence). Based on my observation, whenever shit happens, the moment I mentioned about the zham, they will keep quiet, quickly change topic or walk away..... All I can say is I stood my ground, I did my part in the resistance. Pak Ji Ki Lan ok Ji Ki Lan..... my body, my choice.... I will not comply.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking thing is that those humji sinkies even after seeing their kum gong friends or family members around them dropping like flies are still trying so hard to find any other excuses to justify the undesirable outcome.... it can be anything else like that dude eat too much no exercise, heat stroke, jerking off too much, etc..... rather than addressing the real fucking elephant in the room (of course by admitting will be a direct reflection to the level of their lower intelligence). Based on my observation, whenever shit happens, the moment I mentioned about the zham, they will keep quiet, quickly change topic or walk away..... All I can say is I stood my ground, I did my part in the resistance. Pak Ji Ki Lan ok Ji Ki Lan..... my body, my choice.... I will not comply.
Sheeple have been brainwashed from young that vaccine is injected into the body to prevent one getting sick, they didn’t know that it will cause sudden death

IMG_4829.jpeg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see the people protest against it. Try me lah.. U fucking punched by me.
emergency is always for medical intervention. Must have emergency than can fuck the world with the jab
Actually the next step is to scaremonger the death rates. Produce videos of ppl dying. Massive PR campaign. Global synchronized effort at brainwashing.
Come on guys. We've been thru this. We can predict their next moves.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the next step is to scaremonger the death rates. Produce videos of ppl dying. Massive PR campaign. Global synchronized effort at brainwashing.
Come on guys. We've been thru this. We can predict their next moves.
convid was a dress rehearsal. This might be the real thing, or another exercise to finish off remnants who refuse to die from the snake jab. They are also after the unvaxxed becos they know these are the salt and light who will lead the resistance. I am reminded of star wars. That whole premise was created to warn the world that this day will come, and you either join Luke or be raped by the lao peh. May the force be with you

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
convid was a dress rehearsal. This might be the real thing, or another exercise to finish off remnants who refuse to die from the snake jab. They are also after the unvaxxed becos they know these are the salt and light who will lead the resistance. I am reminded of star wars. That whole premise was created to warn the world that this day will come, and you either join Luke or be raped by the lao peh. May the force be with you
They have many methods (man-made disasters, wars and etc) to kill sheeple than the jabs. The jab is always linked to the WEF 2030 goal

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to be Luke's father. Hehe