• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is responsible for massive FT imports?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you give names?

Now there's 1.68 millions foreigners in SGP! In a population of 3 millions locals..

What is he thinking?

Does he knows the implications it might bring?

I think he/she is the most dumb-fucked person in SGP.

My Christians values really forbid me to kick that bugger in the ass..LOL!

And I dun really like it...damn it.. why? because he's fucking up my country...LOL..

Please forgive my language because i want to express my anger over this matter...

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But come to think about it, if he/she dont bring in, u clean and wash the floor? U do factory work? :smile:

Tio Boh.......:confused:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
But come to think about it, if he/she dont bring in, u clean and wash the floor? U do factory work? :smile:

Tio Boh.......:confused:

did i asked what's the rationale for bringing FTs?

NO! because i already know lah!

do you have the answer?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>My Christians values really forbid me to kick that bugger in the ass..LOL!<<<

TV2009080919120900-1.jpg

Heng ah! *phew*

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can you give names?

Now there's 1.68 millions foreigners in SGP! In a population of 3 millions locals..

What is he thinking?

And I dun really like it...damn it.. why? because he's fucking up my country...LOL..

Please forgive my language because i want to express my anger over this matter...

The answer to this is very simple. The large importation of FTs is a panic measure, and a stop gap measure by the PAP. The PAP has come to the belated realisation that probably close to 25%-33% of the native born population of Singapore no longer call singapore their home. Just ask any native S'porean colleague or relative, and they can tell you the names of several people that have migrated to other countries. Practically 80% of the Eurasian population in S'pore now live in Australia. S'pore already had a zero growth rate (in reality, probably a negative growth rate) for decades, and these people who have left do not tell the govt. that they are going. The govt. relies on them to procreate and keep the population rate stable. But because they have actually left, and also taken their families with them, and even worse, created new offsprings in other countries, the remaining S'poreans will never be able to make up the losses thru new offsprings.

So, what is left? Let millions of lower quality FTs (these are FTs that are not able to make it to US, Canada, Europe, Australia, etc.) come here, liberally offer them all PRs, and hope that enough of these suckers really want to call S'pore their homes. Of course, these FTs, will come here and leech and milk the system, but when their precious sons have to do NS, you will see them take their ill gotten gains and chao this country faster than u can spit.

If u want names as to who is guilty of this, look no further than Lee Con You. After all, he is still in charge.

Blue6

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u want names as to who is guilty of this, look no further than Lee Con You. After all, he is still in charge.

Can we hope someone will put up an argument to that? A major society changing policy like that is not implemented without his input or final approval. As it is, he is the one who had been defending it most vigorously.

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

TV2009080919120900-1.jpg

"I can make it stop at 4.68 million, but reverse the ratio of 3 million to be foreigners
& 1.68 million to be sinkies with 1.32 million sinkies to emigrate"

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who is responsible for massive FT imports?

180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

ANSWER: DA JI BOR

Profile of BOC DA JI BOR

EXPERIENCE
Jan. 2002 – Dec. 2005 Bank of China, Singapore Branch

Account Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking Department

 Liaise with arrangers on syndication loans deals;
 Information gathering, assessing and analysing of macro economy, industry, multinational corporates etc.
 Prepare and present of credit proposals;
 Prepare annual review reports for existing portfolios;
 Draft various reports to Head Office;
 Draft, edit and finalise credit manual of the department in Chinese (over 120 pages)
 Translate credit manual of the department into English.

Sep. 1998 - Dec. 2001 The Kwangtung Provincial Bank
Singapore Branch
(KPB merged with Bank of China since
1 Jan.2002)

Senior Officer – China Business Department

 to build and expand customer base;
 to minimise problem loan facilities, increased interest income by 30% within year of 1999;
 to go on business trips whenever necessary;
 handling perplexing projects which involved in legal procedures;
 to draft reports to Head Office;
 to communicate well with senior managers and junior staffs.

EDUCATION
1982–1986 Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou, China
B.A., English Language & Literature.

1990–1991 Gansu International Trade Institute, Lanzhou, Chin

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who's responsible for massive FT imports? According to the government it's the citizens themselves, who don't want to work or are choosy about jobs and don't want to have more babies, or worse, migrate out.

Can you give names?

What is he thinking?