• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is Ginfreely?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20210319-124153_Gallery.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my surname is gun, oops gan, and ginfreely is my long lost sister. from now on i shall protect and support her at all cost. all other unkers please fuck off!:FU:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHY DA FCUK DO YOU ALL THINK GINFREELY IS A HOTTEST MILF OUT OF ALL THE HOTTEST MILF OUT OF ALL THE HOTTEST GILFS ETC.?

GOT PICTURES GOT TALKS!

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siaolang Jeremy Quek is posting in this forum (using many different monikers). :roflmao:

View attachment 152451
Excuse me. You don't be a kaypohchee. I have only one account here. Don't think you are old bird and moderator here you can abuse others. You mind your business I mind my own. Yoi want to fuck around with me, do so in person. I am always ready to meet forum people here for a kopi.

jw5

Loyal
Excuse me. You don't be a kaypohchee. I have only one account here. Don't think you are old bird and moderator here you can abuse others. You mind your business I mind my own. Yoi want to fuck around with me, do so in person. I am always ready to meet forum people here for a kopi.

Go fuck yourself. :roflmao:

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yourself. :roflmao:
Fine then. Don't let me catch your real identity. You want to play this sort of game, it's fine with me. Just make sure your VPN is secure. I have never ever curse at you before and you started this throwing vulgarity at me. Just remember you started this first.

Last edited: