• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who here wants Tan KL to be our PM?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun really like the idea to have another cunning old fox to be our PM again....because we'll get screwed again...

can we have liu bei if there's one available?

because he really cares for the peasants...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXDKkw8yzIk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXDKkw8yzIk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have watched the show if it was not directed by a Hongkie and there are no Hongkie stars in it.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a person who want 100,000 supporters 1st...b4 he do anything.

I think he can go home sleep.

People who are brave enuff for a change will not ask for something 1st b4 doing/committing to it!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have watched the show if it was not directed by a Hongkie and there are no Hongkie stars in it.

only director is HK...okay maybe one or 2 actors too..

the rest are all PRCs....

but the cinematics is superb...:biggrin:

feel like going to war after watching this..very inspirational...hehe..

you should watch it, but warning, it's beri bloody show...like Alexander...the bisexual king...