• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which TCS actress will dare to do this?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffee Shop Talk - Which TCS actress will dare to do this?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">red_amoeba <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Sep-24 1:49 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 11) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>5252.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>

http://www.asianbite.com/Article/Vote_news.asp?id=1909&stu=1

http://www.asianbite.com/Article/Vote_news.asp?id=1909&stu=0

Japanese actress Aya Sugimoto has taken off her clothes for sexy movies and photo shoots, but for the first time Wednesday she went naked for animal rights.

Holding a tiny sign reading, "Fur? I'd rather go naked," Sugimoto posed in the buff before dozens of photographers and television cameras in one of the first Japanese campaigns by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).

"I stopped wearing fur two years ago after I learned how fur products are being produced," said the actress, who is also a dancer and erotic novelist.

"I want to play a role in the 'No Fur' movement and let more people know of the cruel and grim reality for animals," Sugimoto said. "I don't mind at all -- even if my naked photos are posted all over."

PETA chose Sugimoto, 40, as the first Japanese model of its international anti-fur campaign because of her passion for animal rights, for which she has created a fake-fur fashion brand.

"She is perfect," said Jason Baker, director of the group's Asia-Pacific branch office. "She cares about the issue."

Sugimoto, a cat lover, said she wants to show Japanese consumers that being stylish and caring about animal rights do not necessarily contradict.

Japanese fashion -- particularly the so-called "kawaii" cute look -- is enjoying growing popularity worldwide.

"I want people to realise that they can be stylish and posh enough without using real fur," she said.

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 9/24/2008 4:49 am by red_amoeba</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not able which TCS actress dare to do this...it is about whether the rest of the world dare to see a TCS actress go naked.....

it might have a negative impact on the world economy and their mental health

<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffee Shop Talk - Which TCS actress will dare to do this?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">red_amoeba <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Sep-24 1:49 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 11) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>5252.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>

Japanese actress Aya Sugimoto has taken off her clothes for sexy movies and photo shoots, but for the first time Wednesday she went naked for animal rights.

Holding a tiny sign reading, "Fur? I'd rather go naked," Sugimoto posed in the buff before dozens of photographers and television cameras in one of the first Japanese campaigns by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).

"I stopped wearing fur two years ago after I learned how fur products are being produced," said the actress, who is also a dancer and erotic novelist.

"I want to play a role in the 'No Fur' movement and let more people know of the cruel and grim reality for animals," Sugimoto said. "I don't mind at all -- even if my naked photos are posted all over."

PETA chose Sugimoto, 40, as the first Japanese model of its international anti-fur campaign because of her passion for animal rights, for which she has created a fake-fur fashion brand.

"She is perfect," said Jason Baker, director of the group's Asia-Pacific branch office. "She cares about the issue."

Sugimoto, a cat lover, said she wants to show Japanese consumers that being stylish and caring about animal rights do not necessarily contradict.

Japanese fashion -- particularly the so-called "kawaii" cute look -- is enjoying growing popularity worldwide.

"I want people to realise that they can be stylish and posh enough without using real fur," she said.

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 9/24/2008 4:49 am by red_amoeba</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think TCS actress will do it.... they are tied by the company contract and by doing this, they are putting their job at a risk....

If anyone do it... many sinkis will have tons of shit to voice out and government will voice their view which in turn "force" TCS to fire that actress.....

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
icon.aspx
icon.aspx

Maybe Mo Xiao Ling? She certainly is skinny and repulsive enough