• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which samster stab another samster at boon lay ntuc?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet the assailant didn't bring his own knife. Just borrow one from kitchen utensils section!:roflmao:

My weapon of choice would be a frying pan. It makes a great sound with the victim's skull. It can also be used defensively.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My weapon of choice would be a frying pan. It makes a great sound with the victim's skull. It can also be used defensively.
Good choice. Mine would be the chopsticks (plastic or wood, doesn't matter) because I am trained to use them offensively.

Last edited:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good choice. Mine would be the chopsticks (plastic or wood, doesn't matter) because I am trained to use them offensively.

Me and unker and nephew thoughts you always carry your Glock 20,
AK 47 and Stinger surface to air missile.?.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You go on your Bertram equipped with Mark II 0.5caliber
twin M2 machine guns?
No lah. Bertram is only for pleasure and relaxation, around our local waters. Our group has more advanced vessels, aircraft and vehicles. Can't tell you more about them. If I do, I'd have to kill you. And I don't want to do that.:biggrin:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah. Bertram is only for pleasure and relaxation, around our local waters. Our group has more advanced vessels, aircraft and vehicles. Can't tell you more about them. If I do, I'd have to kill you. And I don't want to do that.:biggrin:

Sama Sama.

If you tells me, I have to kill you
for leaking out highly classified Secrets.
:tongue::eek:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Heng ah !!!!.

If you tells me,
then we kills each other !!!!!!!!!.:barefoot::barefoot::barefoot::cry:.
2076885bdd37611d60fb28bc2a1c2a81.jpeg