• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which part should one spray with perfume or cologne?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
of late, something very strange is happening to me. people just love giving me colognes and perfume.

let's see. i got ISSEY MIYAKE's INTENSE, burberry, ck's ETERNITY, FERRARI (didn't even know got such perfume) and finally another bottle came - CHANEL #5.

one giver said u dab some on ur wrists, neck or shirt collars. as all come in spray, the part i really wanna to apply is u know where.

so where should all these fragrances be sprayed and aimed at on your body?:rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for you, it's your stinking arse and mouth. they're like conjoined twins, spewing flatulence and flattery like a pig caught in the jaws of a snake.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
issey miyake intense is the best.

u walk past the gals, they wink at u. u walk pass the guys, they also wink at u! LOL!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the nephews and nieces love FERRARI!! they got even more excited when i told them the fragrance was a FERRARI.:biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
issey miyake intense is the best.

u walk past the gals, they wink at u. u walk pass the guys, they also wink at u! LOL!!

Why the fuck would you need any cologne spray when you have Bangla Cock breath all over your stinking self! And when the fuck are you going to up lorry?:biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
of late, something very strange is happening to me. people just love giving me colognes and perfume.

let's see. i got ISSEY MIYAKE's INTENSE, burberry, ck's ETERNITY, FERRARI (didn't even know got such perfume) and finally another bottle came - CHANEL #5.

one giver said u dab some on ur wrists, neck or shirt collars. as all come in spray, the part i really wanna to apply is u know where.

so where should all these fragrances be sprayed and aimed at on your body?:rolleyes:

You are bad ass . People are suggesting you got BO . You still don't get it .

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that also need to ask... of course spray the smelliest part with the perfume lah! of course, the question is where is the smelliest part?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and buy a tub, then pour all the perfume and fill it up. Soak in for 24 hours and u will be fine.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is an indication that you stink indefintely. Perfume or Colognes would not help, what you need is more shower and control the type of food you eat.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best orgasmic fragrance i got was one fine day, i sprayed all the perfumes/colognes just a chap suey. boy!! i left a path of long lasting fragrance even the stinky fishmonger complimented!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just to please the giver of the fragrance, i ve marked each bottle the name of the person who gave me.

if i meeting giver A, then i spray his/her fragrance marked with his/her name :smile:

but if co-incidentally, it's a party and every givers could be present, then it's a choy suey rojak mix of all the sprays in one go.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ve learnt very well indeed. if u meet a human, u speak in human language. meet a ghost, u speak ghost talk.

same goes for the perfumes:p

M

Maeda Keiji

21j7tp0.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
cyberfragrance! look at what miracle it can do! it attracts a loser coward clones who is also a TEETU!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How abt Eau de Sulphuric Acid on your mouth? Kinda stinks :biggrin: