• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Mobile Broadband?

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all

Currently im on fixed home broaddband (MIO).

Wanna switch to Mobile Broadband.
Any advice which telco?

Thanks!!

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
M1 is unlimited but gives lousy signal in some areas.

I'll change to Singnet coz I know I won't bust the 50GB limit.

Waiting for the next IT show to sign up cheaper otherwise wait for my ADSL contract to expire.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinktel have cheaper plans but have poor customer svc (their 1626 forever no one picks up, i want to terminate my svc with them liao :biggrin:), Maximizeronline have more ex plans but better customer svc

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinktel have cheaper plans but have poor customer svc (their 1626 forever no one picks up, i want to terminate my svc with them liao :biggrin:), Maximizeronline have more ex plans but better customer svc

Starhub also getting bad. Had a question about cable TV & called(1633) them a few times, each time gave up after 5 minute wait. Finally went down to their brick & mortar location.

With all the new Sporeans expect poorer service. :rolleyes:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starhub also getting bad. Had a question about cable TV & called(1633) them a few times, each time gave up after 5 minute wait. Finally went down to their brick & mortar location.

With all the new Sporeans expect poorer service. :rolleyes:

Oic.. 5 min still not so bad. I've wait like 15-20min after coming out from shower still no one picks up. I'm wondering what their call centre people are doing, maybe chit-chatting with their bf/gf

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oic.. 5 min still not so bad. I've wait like 15-20min after coming out from shower still no one picks up.

Glad I didn't hang on past 5 min. Faster to go down personally & ask them the qst. However when I did decide to exchange my decoder got long queue on a weekday. Nowadays everywhere got long queue.

They "persuade' people to upgrade to digital decoders by moving the channels :mad: At least they are offering free voice line & 1Mb internet line to those who upgrade to the Hubstation.