• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which mask is legal?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm thinking of getting one of those masks since its now so trendy & cool. :smile:

However is it legal:confused:

You know lah, must check first if it is legal. Just imagine if I enter a bank with a mask on there might be some drama. :rolleyes:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm thinking of getting one of those masks since its now so trendy & cool. :smile:

You know lah, must check first if it is legal. Just imagine if I enter a bank with a mask on there might be some drama. :rolleyes:

U mean health masks? Shld be OK lah.. as long as not this type :biggrin:

MaskedTerrorist3.jpg

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
But seriously, in order of protection level, the following are what u shld consider:

Non-woven-disposable-face-mask-A36ece.jpg

particulate-respirator-box-8210.jpg

full%20respirator.jpg

LW_Respirator.jpg

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need those masks, wear this over your head and it'll be the latest fashion trend. :biggrin:
2ika5hu.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like the police type with glass front because it has good all around visibility. :smile: It is also useful against tear gas, sure to be useful when there are riots in Spore.

Many things in Spore are illegal, even bullet proof vests :eek:
Surprise that bullet proof vests are illegal , after all its a defensive & not offensive:eek:

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the police type with glass front because it has good all around visibility. :smile: It is also useful against tear gas, sure to be useful when there are riots in Spore.

Many things in Spore are illegal, even bullet proof vests :eek:
Surprise that bullet proof vests are illegal , after all its a defensive & not offensive:eek:

Bullet proof vests are illegal because when Wong Kan Seng wants to kill you, it's illegal to stop him.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bullet proof vests are illegal because when Wong Kan Seng wants to kill you, it's illegal to stop him.

but, but....I'm more worried about WKS's msitake :eek:

With so many civil cases & terrorists being let go, a 'lesser mortals' personal protection is in their own hands :rolleyes:

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
but, but....I'm more worried about WKS's msitake :eek:

With so many civil cases & terrorists being let go, a 'lesser mortals' personal protection is in their own hands :rolleyes:

Wong Kan Seng more interested in making his job easy, and take home his big fat pay.