• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which GRC will Chiam contest?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Chiam will get a good showing if he can gather some well-qualified candidates, eschewing those online marketers or slipper-wearing types.

Hope he lets us know which GRC early so I can move there to give him my vote.

Perhaps he should go spank Mah Bow Tan again.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos the UN works in the manner of a GRC , it was never a democratic organisation where the majority wins . Any of the big 5 could use their veto votes to veto any resolution. If the UN works democratically , the middle east might be alot more peaceful

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
veto is good. who want to join UN, if super power have the same vote as a tiny island with less than 10k citizen. veto is only way to go for big country to join UN. if not, they will leave it, like the first union call league of nation.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like he will likely be contesting Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC...

010309-cover.jpg