• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which category do you Samsters belong to?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.jpg

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Age 68: cleaner at kopitiam on Saturday night, watching Samters drinking kopi, getting fresh with beer ladies, and having coffee shop brawls that go viral on social media.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Age 78 drooling on bed, TV on but registering nothing. Want someone to change my diapers but could not speak because of stroke six months earlier.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age 88: Coming back on annual month long leave in August to visit relatives and friends and to replenish cash.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Age 92: "And even from my sickbed, even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel that something is going wrong, I will get up."

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age over 40, at home play online games, if another pandemic comes, no problem, me love staying at home.