• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which brand of TV/Android Box is a good one to buy?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought of getting one for the house. Any recommendations? There are so many out there online, on Carousell and at Sim Lim Sq. My budget is $300.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
smart tv? they can listen in on your conversations and copulations and use an embedded cam to do upskirt and downblouse on you and partners.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2020-12-18-18-20-50-312_com.android.chrome.jpg

WTF? $1.42 million for this shit?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tv box not smart TV lah. US electronics is so backwards
have lah. a simple dongle these days from roku, sling, and gobbledygook chrome can turn a dumb tv to smart tv. don’t need smart tv at all. i’m streaming movies, tv shows, and internet content from my roku dongle on old tvs i bought over 6.9 years ago.