• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Whereas China uses drones to create firework images, the 5 eye still stubbornly stuck with gunpowder fire works...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
AMLosers and balless till stubbornly reject China drone technology to display lights in the sky...

Why do I keep having the feeling that you and your family members will all die in a horrid car crash before Chinese New Year 2021? I pray for 5 times a day for this truth to materialize. Allah Akbar.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
A new year us just another day. Or every day is a new year.

More over 1 January is the beginning of a new year in christian gregorian calendar.

eastern orthodoxy follow their own calendar.

islamic calendar is different

chink calendar is diff
thai calendar is diff
iranian calendar is diff and derived from Islamic calendar
jewish calendar is diff
norkie juche calendar is also diff one
:roflmao:

why do supposedly secular fanatically secular peoples and countries and govts celebrate christian calendar?

france should ban public celebration of christian new year

they should celebrate new french calendar starting from when their whores got bare breasted in public and felt proud about it too

b511e1.jpg

genuinely a nation of proud sluts
:roflmao:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do I keep having the feeling that you and your family members will all die in a horrid car crash before Chinese New Year 2021? I pray for 5 times a day for this truth to materialize. Allah Akbar.

Are you Muslim?

I doubt it?

@tanwahtiu is mostly a good fellow although a commie and a tiongkok supporter

at least he is not an ang moh balls lickers
yankee-poodle
pap-pig fanatic
smelly smelly ceca
chow ah gua ah loong bumchummer
or an ah gua from pink dots

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey m&d. Butoh lu lah.. lu ada Kapala sakit Kah....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Allah will make sure that you and your family won't survive beyond this Chinese New Year 2021. Allah Akbar. Allah will never forgive how that bastard Winnie has been torturing the Uyghurs in XinJiang. Winnie will get his retribution in the year 2021. Dotard just got his on 03 November 2020. Allah Akbar. Allah Is The Greatest.

Last edited: