• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where will Lee Kuan Yew soul goes to when he passed away?

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where will Lee Kuan Yew soul or spirit goes to when he moved on to his after life?

This is what I think he will see when his soul leaves his body.

Lee Kuan Yew will goes down to the 18th levels of hell and he needs to goes through a boiling process. Cause his body is filthy with blood stains and smells of corruption. He must go through a big boiling pot to washed and kills off the smells and bacteria on his smelly body.

After LKY body is being boiled and cleansed 100% through the boiling pot, next both his hands and arms must be chopped off. Cause his hands are filled with blood stains when he finished off his opposition enemies with scheming plots and frame them for doing things that they had never done before. LKY heavy hands had indirectly killed or made his opponents sent to lifetime imprisonment without any good reasons. So LKY hands and arms must be chopped off.

Next to go is his head. LKY brains is being corrupted ever since he came into power in 1965. His brains is full of scheme and corruption and evil plots. He had massive wealth in his banks yet he still wants more money for himself.

Looking at the present Singapore market scene, LKY's wife have Lee&Lee law firms, all HDB taxes or documentation must only goes through them and not any other law firms. LKY's wife also owns the Transit buses operation. Lee Hsien Loong is the Prime Minister of Singapore. Ho Ching Temasek CEO. Lee Hsien Yang Ex CEO of Singtel and now Keppel Corp is it? Wang Kan Seng is LKY distant relatives, they said Mah Bao Tan also their relatives. You see, all the top posts are all held by their own people, arent LKY brains fucking corrupted or what? Only his brains can come out with such a scheme, so LKY fucking head must go. LKY head must be put on the chopping board and chop it off.

After going through the whole process for sometime, LKY had paid his debt and he was led to a tunnel, he saw a colourful light from the end of the tunnel, and he walked towards the tunnel. When he came out from the tunnel, he became another being and were very popular till today and it was called, "LKY Pork Chop."

Last edited:

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know this temple guy was talking about upgraded Hell.

Now the hell is upgraded to 24 level.

24th level is for street politicians aka gangster politicians who pretends to be decent , the victim, coy, integrity, clean, but underneath lies a devil.

This level accordingly to him, is the utmost insulting one. One will be sodomised by monsters and nigger-like swampman, and then one will be forced to drink semen--ten bowls.
One year is one day in mortal world, so the torture is about 100000 years years before they consider them to reborn as swines.

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
hot-as-hell.gif

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

What do I see?
What do I see?

I see the stupid sinkies,
tolling day and night,
to earn the pathetic pennies to feed my coffers,
and yet in the end they still vote for my pappies.

This is what I see.
This is what I see.

I will continue to screw them,
I will continue to suck their $$
I will continue to import more FTs
to make their lives miserable.

This is what you will see
This is what you will see.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno if anybody here believes this is quite close to hell..:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AL8Kl-8H9k8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AL8Kl-8H9k8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is just a common con man who took full advantage of the opportunity presented to him. He will be together with rapist, con man, murderer and serial killer.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

What do I see?
What do I see?

I see the stupid sinkies,
tolling day and night,
to earn the pathetic pennies to feed my coffers,
and yet in the end they still vote for my pappies.

This is what I see.
This is what I see.

I will continue to screw them,
I will continue to suck their $$
I will continue to import more FTs
to make their lives miserable.

This is what you will see
This is what you will see.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

IF this MutherFarker can be believed,THEN pigs can fly !

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Lee is not such a bad person !
Maybe he just lost control of his staff , his staff just creates too many red tape and inefficiencies and blantant corruption !

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LKY spirit doesnt want to go to hell, his spirit will linger around the earth and became this HANTU!!!

pvhmx.jpg

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever you people says,,,,,

LKY has actually accepted Jesus as his personal saviour long time ago...

so he is going to heaven, probably taking residence to TeeKee later

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever you people says,,,,,

LKY has actually accepted Jesus as his personal saviour long time ago...

so he is going to heaven, probably taking residence to TeeKee later

That fucker Lee Kuan Yew is not a God believer, but a super FengShui believer.

Last edited:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
please read the sura of Ksitigarba, the Earth-Store Buddhisava....who has stationed himself in hell for counless Kalpa[ about the duration of a BigBang..]...preaching to all those lost soul who had commited varying sins........
According to this sutra..there are 18 category of hell..each categories has about 500 sub sections...each sbusections has 3000 subsub section...this classifications is required to mete out punishment to varying types and combinations of sinful acts of all these lost sould........
so Bros...when we talk about hell...suggest read this sutra....it will definitely change your life and make you a better person.....
for those who read and disbelieve...there are 18x500x3000 cells waiting.....ha ha ha..