• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where have all the 'uncles' gone?

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR NG KEI YONG: 'Recently, I stopped at my neighbourhood petrol station for a top-up and was surprised to find the friendly 'uncles' were nowhere to be seen and in their place were young men and women from China.
For some reason, I elected to fill up myself that day. As I drove off, I wondered where have all the 'uncles' gone? I have always thought hiring senior citizens as pump attendants was a gracious act by petrol companies to keep them gainfully employed, and give them some earning power and purpose in their senior years. Do we really need foreign talent to help us pump petrol?'

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE HAVE ALL THE UNCLES GONE

Where have all the uncles gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Replaced by PRC men every one
When will they ever learn?

Where have all the aunties gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Replaced by PRC mei-meis every one

Where have all the sales girls gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Replaced by Pinay FTs every one

Where have all the programmers gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Replaced by Indian FTs every one

Where have all the FTs gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Made money and gone home every one
When will we ever learn?
When will we ever learn?

Mr_Practical

Alfrescian
Loyal
With services ratio at 2:1, businesses will find cheap labour from PRC.

Good that uncles are not working at petrol stations and dying an early death from breathing in the fumes every day

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With services ratio at 2:1, businesses will find cheap labour from PRC.

Good that uncles are not working at petrol stations and dying an early death from breathing in the fumes every day

But die and rot in their 1-rm pigeonholes or by the roadside, after which the Familee confiscates what remains of their SeePeeF?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MR NG KEI YONG: 'Recently, I stopped at my neighbourhood petrol station for a top-up and was surprised to find the friendly 'uncles' were nowhere to be seen and in their place were young men and women from China.
For some reason, I elected to fill up myself that day. As I drove off, I wondered where have all the 'uncles' gone? I have always thought hiring senior citizens as pump attendants was a gracious act by petrol companies to keep them gainfully employed, and give them some earning power and purpose in their senior years. Do we really need foreign talent to help us pump petrol?'

uncle and aunty got their karma by keep voting for pap

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

For the high prices in singapore..... it is normal marketing sense to provide eye candy as part of the services.....

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE HAVE ALL THE UNCLES GONE

Long time passing
Licking cunt.
Digging PRC's cunt everywhere
Why they never learn?