• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where can I find a kawaii girl like her here?

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
KLCC got a supermarket exclusively for Japanese. Got all the products imported from Japan.
Those girls are not there to do shopping as they are looking forward to getting hooked in hunting mode.

The girls are not bad looking. Some wanted to speak to me but i was in a hurry for a lunch appointment there.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KLCC got a supermarket exclusively for Japanese. Got all the products imported from Japan.
Those girls are not there to do shopping as they are looking forward to getting hooked in hunting mode.

The girls are not bad looking. Some wanted to speak to me but i was in a hurry for a lunch appointment there.
Actually many of them are married and their hubbies are working in mudland like this girl. These young tai-tais have nothing to do so they becum YouTubers or find their sexual relief outlets outside the family..

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha

Japanese living in overseas is basically looking for fun with non-Japs.
So LTR is not so possible

Tai-tais are interested in no string attached funs after ONS.
They will only continue if she really like the performance. She also would pass other contacts after successful hook if u were into polygamy or illicit sex.

Tai-tais are very open and into wilder sex compared to other races.
That is why blacks and CECA are after them in Malaysia.

If you are seeking LTR with a Jap girl, then you may want to migrate to Japan (rural areas)

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha

Japanese living in overseas is basically looking for fun with non-Japs.
So LTR is not so possible

Tai-tais are interested in no string attached funs after ONS.
They will only continue if she really like the performance. She also would pass other contacts after successful hook if u were into polygamy or illicit sex.

Tai-tais are very open and into wilder sex compared to other races.
That is why blacks and CECA are after them in Malaysia.

If you are seeking LTR with a Jap girl, then you may want to migrate to Japan (rural areas)
I'll like to form LTR with those milfy JAV actresses if I moved to Japan. My Japanese vocabulary is only limited to "kimochii" which I feel is more than sufficient when we exchange bodily fluids.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll like to form LTR with those milfy JAV actresses if I moved to Japan. My Japanese vocabulary is only limited to "kimochii" which I feel is more than sufficient when we exchange bodily fluids.

HAHA

I can understand the video as I only learnt only Hiragana for few days at home.
Believe me you will speak a better Japanese within 3 months just like the native speaker

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only know this kawaii Nip chick from many moons ago.

Nakoa Kawai was my busty crush from the 80s. Sadly her neh-nehs have shrunk considerably as she aged.

img_2323370e426b523b75e450c83330fa771486007.jpg

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japanese are usually good-looking but not his one in the video.
They are too soft and sensual.

Unfortunately blacks and CECA migrated to Japan and spoiled their culture, tradition and society.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese are usually good-looking but not his one in the video.
They are too soft and sensual.

Unfortunately blacks and CECA migrated to Japan and spoiled their culture, tradition and society.
She's good enuf for me. I prefer girls to be demure in public and devilish in private. :rolleyes: