• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are the true blue Singaporeans???

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hardly meet any now
everywhere I go now I see non singaporeans
or non Singaporean singaporeans...
Singapore has changed so much...so bloody much
I cant even recognize some of the places I have seen
changed so much....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True Blue Singaporeans have all turned "blue" & many have died, due to the invasion of foreigners.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
we will be caging mr Hasley02 inside a cage and place it under endangered species on Pedra Sambal Balajan, after we certified the wayang by singapore poodles pass the terrorist threats. we will guarantee his safety, with cctv and cardboard poodle, if need be, it will be at all four sides.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we will be caging mr Hasley02 inside a cage and place it under endangered species on Pedra Sambal Balajan, after we certified the wayang by singapore poodles pass the terrorist threats. we will guarantee his safety, with cctv and cardboard poodle, if need be, it will be at all four sides.
waulau welcome brother
you are still around

so many of the old timers dieded oleady....rip

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you sure that is safe?...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
we will also get 7 religious leeders to go bless you also, mr cow dung will mark it as a milestone.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we will also get 7 religious leeders to go bless you also, mr cow dung will mark it as a milestone.

That is not safe at all....you need 7 different gods for protection & one chanting cow$8...no wonder, all the 'true blue' had turned BLUE & DIED....too many 'crooks, tasting the soup'..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
in tat case, we will send u to Pyongyang... the most dangerous place is the safest.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hardly meet any now
changed so much....
True Blue here. kanna blue black by society.
Wow joining this forum nearly 10 years liao! Times flies..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
True Blue here. kanna blue black by society.
Wow joining this forum nearly 10 years liao! Times flies..
Don't worry sammyboy.com and sammyboyforum.com will be the stabilising constants in your life.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No lah. Who want to be true blue Singaporean anyway? Ptui!

We all decided NOT to be Singaporean! Dun even talk about what true blue movie.

So stupid these sinkies.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hardly meet any now
changed so much....

Pulau Tekong got many true blue Singaporean