• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where’s @whistling and @nanospeed? Did they go on holiday together?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later i will leverage on the free train rides to jurong east and whistle at your XL toa cheebye
Your XL toa cheebye is very very itchy now
They say your cb is XL de woh and other items all s size.
Tell that to your Cantonese sell nude sell cb slut prostitute mother that open leg big big no teach raised bastard bully SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm with another headache right now. I'm also disappointed too. I think my wife started cheating with me. A few weeks ago she installed an app called Telegram. I have heard that the Telegram is used for cheating. Am I right? I have been searching for a method so that I can catch her cheating. I started reading articles online on how to catch telegram cheating. What do you think?
Are you @NanoSpeed? Go ask your Cantonese prostitute mother that open leg big big give birth no teach raised bastard bully that up slut whore mistress thread around me to insinuate insult hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the wife have some fun for heavens sake.
Tsk tsk tsk you @nightsafari clone Cantonese dog son of slut sugar baby so fake as usual and have proven youself exactly the same as @NanoSpeed when exposed you are clone started talking excessively to @nightsafari just like how @NanoSpeed immediately started thread on foreigner opening bank account in msia when I said @NanoSpeed is msia. People’s trait don’t change one.