• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whenever u see chio bu do u feel like u want to torture her

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey evil coward Malaysian pretending to be sinkie dog liar son of whore following me. Go to my twitter and post your filthy comment. Btw that’s how your whore mother open leg and you bastard are born

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey evil coward Malaysian pretending to be sinkie dog liar son of whore following me. Go to my twitter and post your filthy comment. Btw that’s how your whore mother open leg and you bastard are born

U are not chio bu and we are not talking about u! Face yourselves in the mirror and that is a pig!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use horse whip to whip her. Cane her

Slap and kick her. Punch her stomach. Make her drink your urine
Hey Evil Coward Malaysian dog liar of whore you dare not go to my twitter and post your filthy comments because you know this is not your real name and you are a mudland Indian criminal bully pretending to be sinkie chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Evil Coward Malaysian dog liar of whore you dare not go to my twitter and post your filthy comments because you know this is not your real name and you are a mudland Indian criminal bully pretending to be sinkie chinese.
Such beasts that contribute nothing good to humanity except evil filth and shit should be exterminated by virus indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such beasts that contribute nothing good to humanity except evil filth and shit should be exterminated by virus indeed

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must have read too much 50 shades of grey. Have you tried candlewax and anal beads on your chiobu? Lol