• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When your GF or Wife is giving you a blow, do you like her to make eye contact with you or you prefer her to be shy?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
brunette-babe-slow-sensual-blowjob-2(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa).jpg

Shy and not look into your eyes

or

loving-blowjob-in-hd-8(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa).jpg

Makes eye contact and shows she is enjoying doing it

What is your preference?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instead of eye contact it’s better for them to wear eye kotex so they’re blindfolded and can’t see your small eyes and big cock. better still, when you spill your super glue doesn’t spurt on their eyes.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle preference is not in your leescription KNN my uncle prefer make eye contact but showing anger face I.e not willing kind instead of enjoying KNN
Also my uncle doesn't like bj from gf or wife onllee like from strangers including prostitute KNN

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle preference is not in your leescription KNN my uncle prefer make eye contact but showing anger face I.e not willing kind instead of enjoying KNN
Also my uncle doesn't like bj from gf or wife onllee like from strangers including prostitute KNN
Why do you like to see an angry girl face when she is giving you a blow?

Pervert

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about when your wife and lover are giving you BJ, which one you prefer to make eye contact with?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about when your wife and lover are giving you BJ, which one you prefer to make eye contact with?
I have never had such an experience of 2 women giving me a blow.

But when my GF blows me, I very much like her eye contact with me in a seductive way. But then, after I come in her mouth, I somehow feels that she is slutty and not pure and innocent.

A pure and innocent girl is likely to be shy when giving a blow.

Correct?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your gf or wife give u a BJ fast and furious,u got no time to think whether she is shy or not . U will just scream "Yes..Yes...More...More ...Harder...."

Pervert

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But when my GF blows me, I very much like her eye contact with me in a seductive way. But then, after I come in her mouth, I somehow feels that she is slutty and not pure and innocent.

Correct?
disagree, pure and innocent gal won't be shy anymore. That is called act virgin

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think that is closest to committing rape/molest/threats whereby the girl is obliged to blow and being forced to look at my uncle KNN
I see that your uncle prefers a more violent type of sexual encounter rather than the romantic type. Is it true?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correct?
Real sensual will let you come in their mouth and slurp it all up as you cum. They leave no CUM behind. hahahaha

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You NAMELESS EVIL COWARD @glockman clone son of whore go to my Facebook to ask me real virgin on this Pui!

You fucking cheebye, suck all the cocks!
I will make eye contact with you when I fuck your cheebye with a knife, fuck you till you see blood! You whore!

Last edited: