• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHEN THEY DARE TO PUBLISH JEWEL IS DOING BADLY, S'POREANS ARE GOING TO GET FARKED AFTER COMING GE.....HERE'S WHY.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHEN THEY DARE TO PUBLICLY HIGHLIGHT THAT THE JEWEL IS DOING BADLY, IT'S A MEANS TO AN END......THEIR END.

IT MEANS THAT ONLINE PURCHASES WILL BE TAXED HEAVILY AFTER THE GE, SO AS TO FORCE SINGAPOREANS TO SHOP IN LOCAL MALLS....MOSTLY OWNED BY YOU KNOW WHO AND THEIR REDAS KAKIS..

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST.

VOTE THEM OUT.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
But we recently had the huge headline 40mil 'visitors' since Jewel opening.

Ignore the fact they not shoppers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have been telling lies about the Jewel from the very beginning. Waterfall made with collected rainwater? I'm sure there was plenty of rainwater during those drought months last year with little or no rain. :rolleyes:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If my shop there doing very well, I will also complain business very bad... more pros than cons..

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But we recently had the huge headline 40mil 'visitors' since Jewel opening.

Ignore the fact they not shoppers!

We also have many other worldly visitors during the seventh month but they hardly contribute to the economy except for promoting air pollution.

Last edited:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have been telling lies about the Jewel from the very beginning. Waterfall made with collected rainwater? I'm sure there was plenty of rainwater during those drought months last year with little or no rain. :rolleyes:

Tell me one time those maggots maggotess ever told us the fucking truth?

Just one time!

The maggots and maggotess lie and lie and tell lies all the fucking time in between laffing and laffing all the way to their fucking banks