• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's with so much negativity later? Because of ignorance, wars, etc? Is HOPE for a better tomorrow & Civilization that lays within EACH dead?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is there so much hate & harm in our bountiful World?

Had we this generation been so consumed by being so self absorbed & so self centered that we no longer care about others-even just direct neighbors, regardless of race, language or religion, as each Human life is precious & means something special to another.....?

Is the Humanity Civilization an experiment to be doomed as failure, with a return to BABARISM - rules of the jungle & MIGHT- that will see our extinction?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do live in Democratic Singapore, but NO ONE, not even my elected representatives, had ever told me to shut up.

Perhaps you live in North Korea, where telling others rudely to SHUT UP is a way of life for you & your kind?
fuck off shill. I don’t need to read your shit

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks again for responding to my posts. You claimed that you do not read 'shit' - issues that do not agree with your self centered views, yet you responded.

Where is your credibility? Shall i add, barbarism, tyranny AND LIES are yours & your kind way of life & survival?

Come Oliverlee, can't find an intelligent respond? I am sure you have other nicks to do your moronic works. Or are civilized response far beyond your sorely twisted self absorbed mind?

Rudely telling me to shut up had....perhaps jed you to shut up yourself?

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do live in Democratic Singapore, but NO ONE, not even my elected representatives, had ever told me to shut up.

Perhaps you live in North Korea, where telling others rudely to SHUT UP is a way of life for you & your kind?
You can go fuck yourself. You are just another coolie gene Sinkie retard.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority of the people in this world are stupid.
It takes a form of religious beliefs in order for a war to happen.
When a leader wants to start a war, it needs the people's support to believe it.
If sg leader asked me to go war I surely will not comply.
Hence the summary to this is stupidity.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go fuck yourself. You are just another coolie gene Sinkie retard.

Interesting response even without providing any validity on your claims.

Unfortunately I am unable to follow-up on your beyond reality advise as no mortal is capable of such. Perhaps you may want to offer up yourself to do such a deed?

As i presume you a male with only 2 orifices Of which I will have to politely decline as I would find your mouth smelly proven by your uttered words & probably your rear end orifice too.

But do enjoy offering yourself & your orifices to your barbaric tyrannical & lying kind. Being animals they know not better

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
He'll shut up when nobody responds to him.

As a Threadstarter, I do thank you for your respond here, as you sought to respond even though I presume you have better things to do in real life .

No publicity is bad publicity. Thank you for pushing up this thread.

It is not me to rudely stop or censor free speech. Only uncivilized animals do so. By all means, do respond.& keep civilization flowing. No mortal needs to 'shut up' in the face of troubled times.

The only time when evil can win is when sane Humanity looks aside in silence...

Last edited: