• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's the best and worst thing that happened to you in 2015?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worst: LKY death....our country lost.

Best: PAP 70% victory in 2015

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best is 70 percent victory of course.....it help me to come to terms with the hatred and anguish against PAP and this daft and stupid country for the past ten years since the 2006 general election and help me come to acceptance that the fight is over(world war ii is over!!!) and its time to come out of the jungle,migrate to another country and move on with our lives.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
best is 70 percent victory of course.....it help me to come to terms with the hatred and anguish against PAP and this daft and stupid country for the past ten years since the 2006 general election and help me come to acceptance that the fight is over(world war ii is over!!!) and its time to come out of the jungle,migrate to another country and move on with our lives.

You're late to the party. I did that more than 20 years ago.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1914169_440320476163165_4135343793373467342_n.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
My best is winning lots of lots $$$ in gambling from jan to oct 2015.:biggrin:
My worst is losing all my winning $$$+my bank roll from nov 2015 to xmas eve.:mad:

best is ... Claire
( she is God's greatest gift to mankind )

should be God's greatest gift to Leongsam lah..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
overall i would say is best is old fart is dead,worst is daft and stupid is even more dafter and stupider than we thought.