• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whats a good Juicer, Philips, Braun?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking for a good juicer like the Philips HR1861, but its quite large.

I see smaller units from Braun, Phllips(HR1810), Moulinex but worried as to whether a smaller plastic juicer will last & do a good job juicing :confused:

I intend to juice oranges, apples, carrots, celery, ginger,... for 1 - 2 people.

Anyone care to share their experience:confused:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking for a good juicer like the Philips HR1861, but its quite large.

I see smaller units from Braun, Phllips(HR1810), Moulinex but worried as to whether a smaller plastic juicer will last & do a good job juicing :confused:

I intend to juice oranges, apples, carrots, celery, ginger,... for 1 - 2 people.

Anyone care to share their experience:confused:

Electicions is getting near; please make sure YOU vote wisely. lky's gang is telling you not to vote oppositions.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
vagina.jpg

Probably the best juicer!

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, my experiance, no matter what machine u operating, just dont and never drag it more than a minutes! the motor cant take it! those industrial machine last longer, but more than 1k at least!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, my experiance, no matter what machine u operating, just dont and never drag it more than a minutes! the motor cant take it! those industrial machine last longer, but more than 1k at least!

I notice that the juice bar at Carrefour(Plaza Spura) is using the Phillips HR 1861.

Been looking at the normal elect stores & they only sell consumer grade juicers. The choice I face is for smaller juicers (below $140) & the bigger models(above $240). Other than price its a size thing, the $240+ unit is quite big.

I'm also looking at getting a blender. Counter space clutter is going to be an issue :(

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just get those $10/- ones they are just as effective and more convenient. Go try it, don't underestimate them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just get those $10/- ones they are just as effective and more convenient. Go try it, don't underestimate them.

You mean those manual units :confused:

I think it would take too much work lah. Making it convenient means I'll adopt it as a regular part of my diet.

If anyone got a health problem like diabetes, heart, etc Juicing is a good way to supplement your diet with all those vitamins & antioxidants.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Philips has the power juicer whereby a whole apple can be juice at one go

Yes must be the Phillips HR1861. I saw the unit in action at the Carrefour Juice bar. Saw them put 4 whole apple, one at a time. Its a nice looking unit made of metal but quite large with a 700 watt motor.

My question is whether anyone has experience with one of the smaller plastic models(200 - 400 watt) AND is happy e.g,.Panasonic, Moulinex, Phillips(HR1810, HR1851)