• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What your GSToffset Credits can Feed?!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For starters:
(1) Rise in Public Transport Fees
(2) Rise in Electricity Tarifs
(3) Rise in Fixed Line phone subscription fees

What else will rise?.

Naka_Timo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The offset, have and dnt have is no different.
Jus after the offset is given in full..

Electricity bill all go up, so where the different???

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well gahmen did said... " we gave u all gst credits, bud we didn't make a big HOO HAA out of it " :rolleyes:

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to make things clear, I'm not pro government or anything like that.

The GST Offset Package. It's purpose is to offset the GST increase. Not for you to go GL or KTV and then complaint that it's not enough. :p

The GST increase is 2%. Which means if you get $200, it can take away the extra 2% for $10 000 worth of purchase. That's what it's call and what it's meant to do...to give you back the extra 2% you pay..not money for you to go shopping.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
they already said its the GST offset package. but they didn't specify that it will last over how long. the pathetic amount should cover GST for a period of less than 3mths.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
my gst credits only managed to get me 5 bonks at $60 per bonk and last bonk still need to top up $25....knn really peanuts...should give more..

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
GSt Credit ?????????

I use it to pay my maid for her salary !!!!!!! $250 gone in a touch of finger !

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
when gahmen give out $, i get nightmare.

give $10, tomorrow they take back $10, day after another $10, day after another $10.......
the cycle repeat all the way until the next time they decide to give out $ again (repeated pattern is once in about 4 to 5yrs)