• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What you do if the bank gave you 10 million?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard about the mistake made by a NZ bank in depositing $10 million instead of $10k in someones account.

If that happened I'm sure honest Sporeans would return the money, right?

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard about the mistake made by a NZ bank in depositing $10 million instead of $10k in someones account.

If that happened I'm sure honest Sporeans would return the money, right?

I know that they can freeze your account anytime they like. Or take all your money away from your account if they have a reason to believe that you owe IRAS money.

In cases like that, I am sure they will have your face at all check points if they cannot freeze the money and it is missing.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you have connection to disappear in this world, then withdraw the money in cash and disappear.

if you have no idea, how to disappear, no contact, better give the money back to the bank.

now, he cannot use his passport anywhere in the world, you got to make new passport, and change his hair color , hair style and everything. like a mini plastic surgery . then he have to make sure his white gf does not miss home and family and call back to NZ. that will be the end.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would withdraw all the money before they discover and run road just like the nz couple, we commoner very easy to disappear one. even can go through custom without being caught like MSK and ah took

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just have to head to a country which dosn't corporate with the Interpool.

But the question would be... How long can you stay there and can you really enjoy your money there?

Even if he hides the money, I'm sure they'll wait for him to leave prison and trail him.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must ask the old man, he's got alot of experience hiding large sums of money :smile:

Cash is king. Don't need to open no bank account, can carry all that money in a bag & move to Spore.

They might get caught but not before they burn through a large part of the money. Is it even a white collar crime? They'll only get a few years jail & they're not likely to earn the same sum in their lifetime in honest jobs,

Oppurtunity knocks but once in a lifetime :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you have connection to disappear in this world, then withdraw the money in cash and disappear.

if you have no idea, how to disappear, no contact, better give the money back to the bank.

now, he cannot use his passport anywhere in the world, you got to make new passport, and change his hair color , hair style and everything. like a mini plastic surgery . then he have to make sure his white gf does not miss home and family and call back to NZ. that will be the end.

That is a very sinkie reply.

An unsinkified reply is like this " 10 million? i dun take it because i have the ability to earn it..!!"

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An unsinkified reply is like this " 10 million? i dun take it because i have the ability to earn it..!!"

We don't all have the oppurtunity to dip into taxpayers pockets like all those MPs. For many lesser mortals they'll never see that type of money if they play by the PAPs rules. Even if you hit both Toto AND 4D, the prizes don't amount to $10 million :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i never say play by pap rules. Only stupid sinkies does that, that is why they cannot be rich.