• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will happen to so many unemployed and retrenched foreigners from Twitter, Amazon and Meta ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don’t they go home early for Christmas instead of staying in Singapore ? Does Singapore allow foreigners who are jobless here to continue to stay in Singapore ?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
These for talents who create good jobs for Sinkies. Gahmen must find ways to to displace Sinkies with such talents.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don’t they go home early for Christmas instead of staying in Singapore ? Does Singapore allow foreigners who are jobless here to continue to stay in Singapore ?
MOM wouldn't know about their employment status until the next leenewal KNN

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am more worried for Indian expats . Will they go on riots and remove the vehicles in Little India ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am worry if they just leave Singapore without paying their income tax and car loan and credit card and pub bills etc or just abandoning their maids

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recommend MOM set up a help desk for these superior CECA talents and provide them with housing, living and car allowance until locals can be sacrificed /sacked and replaced by these global talent.
Long live PAP

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recommend MOM set up a help desk for these superior CECA talents and provide them with housing, living and car allowance until locals can be sacrificed /sacked and replaced by these global talent.
Long live PAP
throw in free SPGs to boost birth rates

more indian-chinese little bastards

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you know they fire Ceca...

Maybe Ceca help one another and in the end the ones fired are sinkees, amdk, jiuhukias, pinoys, indons