• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What mobile phone provider do you use Samsters?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M1 now sucks. Which is cheap and good?

I have been faithful to Starhub since my first phone.

I see many low SES old farts using SIMBA, sitting at void decks, kopitiams or parks watching TikTok (or TikTok style) short videos all day.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
just buy a cheap $300 phone and pay $20 subscription every month. nothing so difficult when it comes to farking the telcos

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gomo using singtel infra is cheap and good.
But they doesn't allow existing singtel customer to join.
As I am still on company's singtel plan despite no longer with them, I cannot jump to Gomo.
For network coverage wise, St still the top.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use smoke signal

Screenshot_20240806_135853_Google.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use zero1. Suitable if you don't play online games. They use Singtel's network so network is stronger in my workplace, warehouse and hospitals loading/unloading carparks, and pantry when making out.

$7-8 a month, data is like unlimited.
First 6GB is high speed for online gaming.
Unlimited there after, less suitable for online gaming, fast enough for Youtube

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see many low SES old farts using SIMBA, sitting at void decks, kopitiams or parks watching TikTok (or TikTok style) short videos all day.
I had tried SIMBA when they were known as TPG.

The signal is weak in many places eg. hospitals. However, the signal strength of their free data in Malaysia is not bad.