• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What military insider told David Wilcock about the vaccine.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an interview between Mike Admas (Health Ranger) and David Wilcock

https://www.brighteon.com/9bed853d-2da2-4aef-bf32-875518dc26b7

rumble also got the video

Go to 22:30 for the vaccine part.

Some of my military insiders told me that they expected 100% death rate from vaccination with the next 10 years. If you took it, you are gone within 10 years. 100%.
Wilcock say do you think is true or BS. He don't think is true.

ps: military insiders are people who are part of a group or organisation that fight against the cabal and globalists ( to what i know)

David Wilcock actually has a set of information called the Michael Prophecy, in which Archangel Michael actually contacted him and gave him this set of info. This is confirmed by Sharon Stewart that Archangel Michael actually contacted David Wilcock and gave him the info on what Wilcock named it as Michael Prophecy.

To solve this mass death scenario, people has to choose toward spirituality. What it says in the video is they allow the sun to realise an energy that will transform your body to another type of body , a much more evolved body that will heal your body. It means a dimensional shift in order to heal yourself.

Many talks about the shift from 3d to 5d consciousness.

Is it anyone can be transformed or not, i dunno. but the info i get from spirituality learning is that you need to do your inner work and raise your consciousness.

It is sad that you need to see your family or love ones dropping dead in order to wake you up to the lies that you have been subjected to.

What lies?? The lies that your life is all about working and paying bills, you dun realise that food and living and energy should be free and all mother earth gave you. If you can grow your own food, why do you need to pay for it. The lies and intent limitation of your education, science and religion.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
stumble upon a writing on 5D consciousness

• 5D is the spiritual dimension of oneness, love, and a higher conscious understanding of life.
  • It is very much about feeling and experiencing the spiritual-energetic nature of life in conscious connection to the physical manifestations that we create.
  • 5D ascension is an upgraded spiritual human experience that is lived from an open heart chakra .
  • 5D allows us to encompass greater ease, integrity, truth, connection, cooperation, freedom, and unconditional love.
  • 5D ascension is the journey of rising to experience and embody this 5th dimensional higher consciousness.
  • 5D ascension is happening on an individual or personal level for many people who are ready or choosing to ascend to this more beneficial timeline.
  • 5D ascension is also integrating on a collective level as more people become aware of and embody 5D consciousness; this is surely shifting the vibration of the collective.
  • The frequency of 5D is becoming more understood, accepted, and experienced on earth as a beneficial planetary consciousness.
  • The dominant vibration of the collective energy on earth has been 3 Dimensional awareness ( which is the focus on the matter, material, and density of being human), this has been the dominant reality for a really long time.
  • We are now naturally shifting to 5D to integrate higher consciousness that can bring more balance, nuance, understanding, and deeper connection within the physical, spiritual and mental aspects of human experience.
  • 5D is the conscious state where you are fully aware of the energetic nature of the universe and your connection with source energy.
  • You are aware that you have access to this infinite supply of potential that you can direct with your open heart, tuned emotions, and intentional thoughts and actions.
  • When you are fully aware and connected to the ability to consciously and rapidly manifest this is a symptom of personal 5D ascension.
  • Your upgraded sensitivity and awareness in 5D allows you to manifest with greater clarity and ease (and therefore experience your manifestations more rapidly)
  • 5D allows us to encompass greater ease, integrity, truth, connection, cooperation, freedom, and unconditional love.
  • 5D ascension is the journey of rising to experience and embody this 5th dimensional higher consciousness.
  • 5D ascension is happening on an individual or personal level for many ascending souls and who are ready or choosing to ascend to this more beneficial timeline.
  • 5D ascension is also integrating on a collective level as more people become aware of and embody 5D consciousness; this is surely shifting the vibration of the collective.
Ascension LightWorkers
By Universal 5D Truth and Awareness

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest message by Archangel Michael.

August 28, 2022
Archangel Michael - Week 71 Message Angelic Warrior Group /

I am Archangel Michael with a message for the Angelic Warrior Group.

Again, as I said last week, we are at a precipice. We are at a new point in time that can go any number of ways. What you must understand about this process is that there is either a joining together or a breaking apart of groups of people depending on their level of consciousness.

Many who are like minded are joining together, banding together to work to survive. Others who are not believing their eyes and ears are joining together against the side that is trying to survive and supporting those who are trying to kill them. Yes, kill them. There are systems being put in place now by many governments that will further eliminate more people on earth, either those who believe them or those who resist them, they care not which.

Many people will be sacrificing their lives in order that others may learn. That is the whole point of the tragedy of these current times. Remember the soul lives forever and death from the physical is only a transition. You will miss those who left and wish they were still with you, of course, because you love your dear ones, but hold them in high honour as you realize their death is only in vain if you don't understand the message their soul sought to give you.

Not all will go forward into the fifth dimension. The Plan has changed and many will remain in the lower timelines going forward living with this evil imbalance. Your goal is to try to save them. They need more time to become aware that they're being lied to, and so now we can give them all the time they need. All souls will be saved on earth, in time.

This week's task will be one of focusing on the third dimensional grid. Not the fifth dimensional grid as many of you do, but the third dimensional grid. You are still connected to both until you finally leave to go to the fifth dimension. At this time your third dimensional connection will dissolve because you have worked to dissolve it but for now many lightworkers are being sent back into the lower dimensions in order to help to wake up more people. You may realize this, or perhaps not.

When we focus on the third dimensional grid, we empower and strengthen the Light within it. For this reason that is our task this week and I most graciously thank you for your service.

I am Michael. I am the Light. I am the Good. We are Legion.

Adonai.

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com
Youtube: SharonandIvoofVega

Visit Sharon and Ivo's bookstore: Implant Communications books

On sale now at smashwords.com - Ashtar Sheran on the Storm. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1123006

Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people will be sacrificing their lives in order that others may learn. That is the whole point of the tragedy of these current times. Remember the soul lives forever and death from the physical is only a transition. You will miss those who left and wish they were still with you, of course, because you love your dear ones, but hold them in high honour as you realize their death is only in vain if you don't understand the message their soul sought to give you.
Only when people that are close to u and known to you die, then u wake up? Have to do until like this?

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does 5D ascension mean you won't die?
David Wilcock says that your body will become an angelic body. What he mean is that your carbon based body is transformed to silicon or silicate based body or crystal body (5D body) as they called it.

It is the upgrade of your DNA with the help from the sun and maybe also the light energy to the earth done by the highly evolved positive ETs from their tech.

Now u know why the dark manipulated the people to inject the vaccine in order to interfere with your genes, they dun want you to ascend. Once you ascended, your frequency and vibration is too high for the dark to touch you. you are out of the dark frequency range (low 3D and 4D frequency) and they cannot manipulated, harm or affect you in anyway.

But i am not sure if the sun's high energy will reverse it or not. According to what Wilcock says on his Michael Prophecy, it seems to be able to. And of course we have med beds. i also learn that you have to do your own inner work and work on yourself to be in line with the 5D frequency energy (love). I only know as much as i research, read and learn as much as i can get my hands on the information.

based on logic, if your body is healed, you can live as long as you want. 5D beings can live for hundreds and thousands of years without looking old and still look young. (wet dream for the flaccid here)

Last edited: