• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of student were you in school ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1504573_10202455286880791_1541720046_n.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I the type who ask question so that teacher bend down and I can catch down blouse. I also use the mirror behind sharpener to see upskirt. Which category is that ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my uncle leemember correctlee
He didn't learned anything from the teachers cum schools throughout the whole course of studies.
In other words my uncle think that going to school or as a student is a con man proposals and ideas.
If my uncle was wrong maybe was onlee during pri1 to max pri 6 KNN
All his learnings were either from self studies or buddies guidance KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
终国狗,这些日子你死到哪里去啦?你全家人死了没有?要不要我烧人冥币给你家人让他们在下面过好日子?你什么时候会跟他们相聚? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:
I will register you in the death list book... get ready to cross over.... you may get 9 virgins waiting for you... but whether you service them or they service you, it up for negotiation.....

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He didn't learned anything from the teachers cum schools throughout the whole course of studies.
In other words my uncle think that going to school or as a student is a con man proposals and ideas.
In other words my uncle think that whichever category the student was doesn't matter at all becas everything is just a conman process:geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words my uncle think that whichever category the student was doesn't matter at all becas everything is just a conman process:geek:
With this motto in mind it will raise many questions.
Eg
1. Why would we need someone else aka a teacher to read out or explain to you things that are all found inside a book ? Are we stupid or lazy ?
2. Even you had missed out certain things is it that important that you have to ace it ? What does it matter if you don't ace it ?
With pt 1 and 2 mentioned My uncle could even fight for top position in mathematics at school level (soon par with a death curse if untrue) while passing most subjects at borderline . Does it matter at all ?

While at tertiarlee level my uncle did not even attended a single lecture from year 2 onwards (soon par with lj rot with aids if untrue) and used the above motto to pass the course even mostlee passes at borderline . Does it matter ?
At that time my uncle shook his head at his peers and cohorts for having to spend almost the whole day attending lectures to lectures tutorials to tutorials for a fucking 3 years. For what purpose ?
End of the day they graduated together with my uncle and some became working colleagues at the start of their working career.
This further proves that my uncle's carried the correct motto all these while.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddy guidance - the secret leecipe to passing a full time diploma course
Becas if we didn't attend a single lectures we might missed out important topics to skip while preparing for exams. This is where buddies help will come in.
Secondlee for those practicals we can copy the buddies ones and submit them after modifying some contents. My uncle did that for ALL his practicals . Thanks buddies.
For exams my uncle simplee need to apply his wisdom in self studies.
All we want is to pass the course and get the fucking cert .

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becas if we didn't attend a single lectures we might missed out important topics to skip while preparing for exams. This is where buddies help will come in.
Secondlee for those practicals we can copy the buddies ones and submit them after modifying some contents. My uncle did that for ALL his practicals . Thanks buddies.
So what my uncle had been doing during the 3 fucking years ?
Ans :
Woking up late after working pt the previous night . Need some money to buy expensive clothes OK KNN
Slowlee 打扮 himself during noon to earlee afternoon and head to the campus libarlee to tackle girls collect lecture notes from buddies and do self studies at the same time KNN
Sometimes head down to selegie mechmaster to kiao snooker.
Looking forward to weekend for the leepartment function KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sharing a interesting encounter with a lecturer :wink:
1 of the subject where my uncle was speciallee weak in I.e during common test he scored 8/100 :eek::biggrin::roflmao:
The lecturer summoned him for a 1to1 interrogation session becas his practical he copied his buddy work and scored full marks KNN
Of course the lecturer asked how is it possible ? KNN
Becas for this subject 50% were taken from common test leesult and 50% from practical .
Which means overall he leeceived a (100+8)/2= 54 and got a grade D for it KNN
My uncle told the lecturer 你吹啊。:geek::whistling:。KNN
Then this lecturer happened to be the final year project in charge :eek:

He failed my uncle and his team mates even they submitted everything stated in project leequirements KNN you can call it gong bo xi Sao which means my uncle will need to leetain for the year :confused:
But this didn't happened becas the institution was fair enough to let another team of lecturers to lee access their work.
And having meeting all the project leequirement of course final leesult my uncle passed KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sharing a interesting encounter with a lecturer :wink:
1 of the subject where my uncle was speciallee weak in I.e during common test he scored 8/100 :eek::biggrin::roflmao:
The lecturer summoned him for a 1to1 interrogation session becas his practical he copied his buddy work and scored full marks KNN
Of course the lecturer asked how is it possible ? KNN
Becas for this subject 50% were taken from common test leesult and 50% from practical .
Which means overall he leeceived a (100+8)/2= 54 and got a grade D for it KNN
My uncle told the lecturer 你吹啊。:geek::whistling:。KNN
Then this lecturer happened to be the final year project in charge :eek:

He failed my uncle and his team mates even they submitted everything stated in project leequirements KNN you can call it gong bo xi Sao which means my uncle will need to leetain for the year :confused:
But this didn't happened becas the institution was fair enough to let another team of lecturers to lee access their work.
And having meeting all the project leequirement of course final leesult my uncle passed KNN
Sharing a 2nd encounter of a narrow escaped of a possible failure and leetaining on the final year.
There was another subject that my uncle was also verlee weak in.
In that final paper exam 30% were from mcq and 70% written.
My uncle panicked that he might need to buck up for a supplementarlee paper or face a high risk of leetaining for the final year KNN
This was followed by a miracle :confused:
My uncle leeduced that for the 70% part he onlee can get at most 10 to 15 marks.
So his fate lies all in the mcq.
After the exam my uncle quicklee tallied his answers with 1 of the ace star elite student and found that he scored 30/30 (without copying or cheating) :eek::whistling:
Is that possible? Apparentlee that is possible.
Zhu xian you ling :whistling::roflmao: KNN
But even with that My uncle was still worleed becas that will mean at most he will get 45 marks and that subject has no practicals to go along with it to copy KNN
After that my uncle heard rumours that the final passing marks will be modified to lower becas many students found the 70% part verlee difficult KNN
Leesult disclosure day - true enoigh my uncle leeceived a D for it And graduated without taking any supp paper LOL