• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your greatest conspiracy theories?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine would be you work because you need money.

You need money because you need to eat and buy things.

What is yours?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
mine would be : CPF is a scam..

we are made to put in a portion of our pay into it every month. we can only use it to buy house, pay medical bills and education etc.

the price of hdb, medical, education is very high, and is control by government.

thus: cpf is a scheme to suck our $$

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
mine would be : CPF is a scam..

we are made to put in a portion of our pay into it every month. we can only use it to buy house, pay medical bills and education etc.

the price of hdb, medical, education is very high, and is control by government.

thus: cpf is a scheme to suck our $$

HAHAHHAHAHA Well said! Up points!

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like MLMs, the Church is instilling the fear of hell in feeble minded folks to enrich themselves

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think in this forum, the greatest conspiracy will be TeeKee threads that try to provoke people to let him introduce his religion, and when get rebutted until cannot reason, simply fade away and let the threads RIP or gets hijacked,,,

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should be Wacoed!

You want Teekee to wear a bra??

WacoalBra-2-1.jpg