• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is Wrong with the AWARE SEX Course (CSE)?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting analogy I got from somebody ----

Really, I think things have gone too far in this CSE. I will also use
scenarios to drive home my points.

Scenario 1

A homo on high was looking for a victim. He befriended a boy in a
shopping complex and managed to lure him to the toilet. Just when the
SOB was about to get into his act, the boy tried to fight back.

boy: what do you think you are doing?
homo: Come on, I am wearing a condom, see? (pointing to his dick). All
I need is your consent and what follows will be nothing but a healthy
exercise. Didn't they teach this to you in school?

Boy recalled what was taught in CSE and gave in to the fiend.

Scenario 2.

A teenage boy had just found himself a teenage girlfriend. Both had
recently completed the CSE course. Boy dated girl and took her to a
secluded spot with sex in mind.

girl: No please, I am not ready for this, I have not done this
before.
boy: Come on, there is no right time or wrong time. Your virginity is
only a state of your mind. I just learned that in school. Have you
not?

Girl recalled what was taught in CSE and coyly gave in to boy.

To all Singapore parents, please unite to put a stop to the CSE. It is
the Curse of
Singapore's Education.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you try hard to be this stupid or does it come naturally to you?

The CSE is first and foremost centered on teaching youngsters to say "No". Get that into your bigoted bird brain.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

The CSE is first and foremost centered on teaching youngsters to say "No". Get that into your bigoted bird brain.

Why teach them about homosexuality, contraception, orgasm and anal sex when the idea is centered on saying "no". Are you dumb or just plain stupid that you cannot read between the line?

If you're so smart, explain why are we teaching children anal sex? If the message is not meant for gays, are we telling children that hey, it's perfectly normal for guys to want to fuck your ass??

Oh no, your CB is not good enough, your ass gives your more pleasure? Or are we teaching a new form of contraception? Fucking the ass won't get you pregnant.

If you're a guy, try telling your wife/ girlfriend you want to fuck their ass and see what happens. If you're a girl, you already know that anal sex is painful, highly contagious to STD and only men with sick perverted mind will want to do this.

It is SOOOO OBVIOUSSSS this is for the gays propaganda...

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zeroo is absolutely correct. Please read the CSE again. The instructors guide which I have posted in another thread.
Or would you like to offer yourself in the toilet if you are not gay?

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
My god........in our younger dyas in school...sex is a taboo subject..teacher just tell you NOT TO HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE..PERIOD..
Every act carries some other implications..be it emotional, spiritual, and ethical...taking all these implication and say that anal sex and virginity are purely a simple physical act without implications is DISASTER...to humanity..like saying poking a knife into somebody is a pure physical acts.......
WE SHOULD TEACH OUR KIDS THE IMPLICIT AND IMPLIED MEANING OD ALL THE SOCIAL ACTS THAT THEY SHALL ENGAGED IN WHEN THEY GROW UP..and implant in them what is good and bad,,,socially and/or spiritually...
now i know why we have so many teenage pregnancies..rapes..STD among scchool kids...