• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is worse than the "worst is over" for Seng Han Tong?

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I read the Chinese wanbao on SHT whom said that the worst is over. I highly doubt it. But what could be worse for Ah Seng?

1. No one contest his YCK SMC in the next election, he will be forced to serve for another 5 years, meanwhile living in fear everyday.
2. Some taxi driver gone mad/insane and go and chop off his other ear, if not, his kukujiao.

Bros pls contribute...

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I read the Chinese wanbao on SHT whom said that the worst is over. I highly doubt it. But what could be worse for Ah Seng?

1. No one contest his YCK SMC in the next election, he will be forced to serve for another 5 years, meanwhile living in fear everyday.
2. Some taxi driver gone mad/insane and go and chop off his other ear, if not, his kukujiao.

Bros pls contribute...

The psychotraumatic syndromes depend in their phenomenology on the developmental stage in which they are induced in any person and by the duration of traumatisation and of the syndrome itself in the individual.

The clinical diagnoses we can arrange within this spectrum are:

Borderline personality disorder
Behavioural hyperactivity
Dissociative disorders
Somatoform
Post-traumatic stress disorder.
Post-traumatic personality change or disorder
The place of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) will be discussed below. Variants and combinations can occur, e.g. chronic pain syndromes or self-destructive behaviour in the form of self-cutting or suicide attempts. For borderline personality disorder diagnosed during childhood, it has been argued that it, in fact, constitutes PTSD of early childhood, but more scrutiny reveals that probably several causes or conditions can each contribute to its development. The diagnosis of PTSD in childhood is indeed somewhat different from that of adolescence or adulthood with more emphasis on observable behaviours, such as playing, games and drawings, and developmental progress.

Once recovered from his wounds, he should start exercising his responsibilities as an MP. And if he could overcome his fears of old retired taxi driver constituents, the better! It's just like after having a nasty vehicle accident, the earlier you return behind the wheel, the faster the regaining of confidence. Not something people would expect me to say, but he is a human being after all!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bros pls contribute...

The worst is ballless PAPIES will from now become hairless.

Last time no balls, now cock-hair also gone - bunt!
:biggrin::biggrin: