• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What is the reason that sinkie rarely visit brunel

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it because inconvenient and will end up about same as mudland while having same money exchange rate as sg ?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend working in IT industry in Brunei his salary is only 4K sgd but life is good there. Free semi d lodging and free car. Living expenses is 50% cheaper than Singapore.

During weekends, the whole family go to Sabah to unwind

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend working in IT industry in Brunei his salary is only 4K sgd but life is good there. Free semi d lodging and free car. Living expenses is 50% cheaper than Singapore.

During weekends, the whole family go to Sabah to unwind
Only 4k. But more than me.
I feel cheated now but so long I'm contented with my income I'm OK.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's an Islamic shithole where the main attractions are a couple of mosques and the sultan's palace.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brunei has nothing to do for outsiders but for insiders and people in the know, there are things you can actually do but need to keep low profile.
If want to be loud and open , just take a short flight to KK whilst those in Kuala Belait area can drive to Miri in Sarawak.
But will not recommend any one go there unless there is BIG money to be made without having to pay any taxes