• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is lawrence wong going to announce in his national day rally 2024 to win votes for PAP helming his first GE?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
more cdc vouchers?
more gst vouchers?
more utility rebates?
or
All HDB leases convert to freehold title?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Special CDC-V vouchers for citizens who are above 30 and still a virgin regardless of household and income.

The value of the voucher ranges from $300 - $7,000. If you are 30 and still a virgin, you will be entitled to $300. Each additional year $100 will be added. For example, if you are 50 years old, you will get $300 + $2,000 = $2,300.

For female citizens, you need to prove your virginity with a doctor's certificate. For male citizens, your virginity cannot be proven by current medical science. You will need to visit a Commissioner for Oath, and swear that you are still a virgin, and if it's not true, you will die a violent death, your family will be gangraped and your female descendants will become prostitutes.

How many of you still virgin, please Kee Chiew now !

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Special CDC-V vouchers for citizens who are above 30 and still a virgin regardless of household and income.

The value of the voucher ranges from $300 - $7,000. If you are 30 and still a virgin, you will be entitled to $300. Each additional year $100 will be added. For example, if you are 50 years old, you will get $300 + $2,000 = $2,300.

For female citizens, you need to prove your virginity with a doctor's certificate. For male citizens, your virginity cannot be proven by current medical science. You will need to visit a Commissioner for Oath, and swear that you are still a virgin, and if it's not true, you will die a violent death, your family will be gangraped and your female descendants will become prostitutes.

How many of you still virgin, please Kee Chiew now !
like that also can ah? :eek:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Business as usual after the next GE
Greedy.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why virgins always kanna attacked as chicken and prostitutes. The non-virgins are simply jealous because they are not entitled to CDC-V vouchers.

@sbfuncle no need to look left right, I'm talking about you. :cautious: :biggrin:
KNN I need to make some corrections on your baseless comments. :cautious:

1. Virgin was not qualified for cdc voucher becos her registered whore house address was invalid. (she ownself said one and she kpkb about the unfairness)

2. Cdc vouchers is payable to every singaporean household, including virgins and non virgins, regardless of their level of income. Except a registered whore house (refer to point 1)

3. The one that I wasn't entitled and was jealous of is gst cash voucher, becos the kong kum pap assess income based on year 2022-2023 for the payout for 2024. Before year 2024 limpeh was still working. Nevermind next year or so I will qualify, if PAP still give this handout.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN I need to make some corrections on your baseless comments. :cautious:

1. Virgin was not qualified for cdc voucher becos her registered whore house address was invalid. (she ownself said one and she kpkb about the unfairness)

2. Cdc vouchers is payable to every singaporean household, including virgins and non virgins, regardless of their level of income. Except a registered whore house (refer to point 1)

3. The one that I wasn't entitled and was jealous of is gst cash voucher, becos the kong kum pap assess income based on year 2022-2023 for the payout for 2024. Before year 2024 limpeh was still working. Nevermind next year or so I will qualify, if PAP still give this handout.
I said CDC-V vouchers - V stands for virgin.

It's a new voucher :smile: :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
CDC-V voucher is intended to acknowledge the self-discipline and chastity of our virgin citizens. :smile:
Good initiatives. When fake virgin tries to claim CDC-V voucher, she will be charged for false declaration amounting to a max jail term of 3 years, and a fine not exceeding $2k :biggrin:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
more cdc vouchers?
more gst vouchers?
more utility rebates?
or
All HDB leases convert to freehold title?

1.much lower BTO flat price, 50-60% reduction depending on flat size?
2. COE, pay as you bid?
3. No more CECA Indians to be recruited?