• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What has Eunice Olsen contributed as NMP?

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please discuss. I remember any contribution from her.

Although I disagree with Thio Li Ann, at least she spoke her mind regarding 377A. Siew Kum Hong we know went about surveying residents (and got harrassed by poodle force)

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
she attended the parliamentary meeting, got her attendence taken, and I thinknshe has allowance also.

whatelse you want her to contribute? some other MPs don't even have a better attendence than her and also sit there diam diam, collect more money

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal

Although I disagree with Thio Li Ann, at least she spoke her mind regarding 377A. Siew Kum Hong we know went about surveying residents (and got harrassed by poodle force)

wah lau, chiobu in parliament also complain

cannot just depend on lily neo

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Eunice appears to be a smart cookie, well paid 2 time NMP job plus govt connections which has snagged a trip to Davos amongst other things, more to her than meets the eye. However to be fair to her, some of her speeches, questions and comments in parliament have been pretty good and insightful for eg. on MKS and the lower income/poor. Go read Handsard.

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing against her personally. But she got that position because of 2 things race (being Eurasian) and highly visible charity work. Why she was not recruited into PAP...well it has either got to be she was not too keen or the PAP did not want to cheapen their Elite image. She has spoken well but we all know it is all a show.

jw5

Loyal

I remember her asking a few questions which challenged the government.
Unfortunately, I can't remember the questions.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember her asking a few questions which challenged the government.
Unfortunately, I can't remember the questions.

"Do i look fat in this dress?"

"Am i hot?"

"Do i moan better or do i speak better"

:p

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This

Headshot.3631800.png

compared with these

Prof-LimHweeHua.gif
Prof-EllenLee.gif
Prof-GraceFu.gif
Prof-YuFoo.gif
Prof-Cynthia.gif
Prof-Halimah.gif
Prof-JessicaTan.gif

Hey, I've got no complaints :biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
ooooooooii,,,,,,,,,, dun like tat le,,,, how to compare,,,,

like comparing 90210 with those going for nip/tuck.......

she no need to talk also great value already,,,,,,,

who always sits beside her in parliament one huh?

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing against her personally. But she got that position because of 2 things race (being Eurasian) and highly visible charity work. Why she was not recruited into PAP...well it has either got to be she was not too keen or the PAP did not want to cheapen their Elite image. She has spoken well but we all know it is all a show.

agreed! think she also contribute "cat walk":biggrin: