• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to those big black moths ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember when I was a kid at the certain time of the year I would see those eerie big black moths with the shape of a butterfly appearing in the corners of HDB staircases, and sometimes in our house.

I don't seem to see them anymore.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember when I was a kid at the certain time of the year I would see those eerie big black moths with the shape of a butterfly appearing in the corners of HDB staircases, and sometimes in our house.

when i was young, i saw a huge bat above the roof of a sheltered carpark, the wingspan is like a human stretching his arms.
https://www.mandai.com/en/singapore-zoo/animals-and-zones/malayan-flying-fox.html

recent years report
https://mothership.sg/2020/06/flying-foxes-yishun/

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My grandmother used to tell me that they're spirits of dead relatives coming back to visit.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
They de-metamorphosized into this.....

Image result for shanmugan singapore mp

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few years back there's this giant moth with a broken wing that flew inside my house around 1am. It couldn't fly at all so I took out my macro lens and have a close-up shot of the bugger. I left in on the field downstairs and next day it wasn't there anymore..... I suspect eaten by birds liao.
GPGT.

IMG_COM_20230220_1338_16_8753.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think 10-15 years back got a lot flew here from M'sia..................had a couple in my home..................when i whacked them, all turned to black powder leh................