• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to the Singapore Institute of Science along Serangoon Rd? Seems to have closed for good. Signage removed.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
go check out the number neh international schools in SG. fucking crows fill the sky. More cumming I am sure. It's so bad one owner of a building along Clark Quay is taking some nehs to court because the rental deal fell through. Apparently another neh school wanted to set up but last min coitus interruptus

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably another casualty from the escalating rent. Quite a lot in the last two months.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
For decades, they were very popular with those who retake A Levels in NS. In the last few years of their operations, they also served many who home-schooled. You can go for tuition or self-study but u will still need to practice for A Levels or O Levels lab practicals.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
veqpiLoiQjYFHmvnZJ549Z29FfdhhR1TUWrnlUVEk0w.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Webpage archived in 2021.

IAM SIS​

Without wishing to boast, I am the first and most influential PEO (Private Educational Organization) ever formed in Singapore. I am an educational marvel conceived during World War II and set to open a new era in training. I stand for quality science education. Since my maiden days in 1940, I'm on the way to setting new standards in instruction methodology, whilst still demonstrating the utmost respect for my students and their wishes. I exploit the best of the old and the new. I adopt a holistic approach to education, going beyond books and grades. I'm a Singaporean who will help educate the world. I'm a dream become reality.

I am SIS. "Singapore Institute of Science" ®© is a "boutique" quality school whose vision is to maximize the academic potential of our students. Since we opened our doors in 1940, tens of thousands of our students have gone on to become doctors, engineers, scientists, businessmen and educators. Our teachers are highly trained, experienced and committed to their professions. We adopt the Government of Singapore's M.O.E. syllabus for 'O' and 'A' Level classes. Hence, our courses are suitable for both school candidates as well as private candidates. Many school candidates attend our classes as a form of additional tuition to supplement their school work. Because of the emphasis on practical lessons, our science students display confidence and competence when it comes to the practical aspects of the Singapore-Cambridge GCE Examinations.

OUR CEO​

thomas_jacob.jpg

"Mr. Jacob has been in the education industry for more than 25 years. An alumnus of Anglo-Chinese School, Singapore, he went on to study at the London School of Accountancy in England. Having worked for several years for an accounting firm in London, he returned to Singapore in 1982. After stints in various industries, he joined SIS in 1989. He has been the CEO since 2002."