• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happened to the Disclaimer at the top of page?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Don't want new visitors here to get upset with my posts.:biggrin:

sbfbackup.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's not available in the mobile mode which is what 90% of members are connecting with so I thought it might as well be removed.

However if you appreciate the disclaimer I can restore it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't want new visitors here to get upset with my posts.:biggrin:

View attachment 179249
Look at how worried you are to lose @Leongsam criminal protection. May your fake saint act nice Jeremy Quek @glockman family women descendants be gangraped and abused as bdsm slut whore mistress for your frequency of fun and after that insulted as not functioning thing. Don’t be upset that’s called justice for your evil deeds and your words in this forum smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as bdsm slut whore mistress for years. Pui! View attachment 179259

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not available in the mobile mode which is what 90% of members are connecting with so I thought it might as well be removed.

However if you appreciate the disclaimer I can restore it.
Only shanmugan is protected. Pui you evil filthy lack of compassion pimp son of Cantonese bdsm fucked hard whore endorsing and participating in fun abusing and smearing a virgin as fucked hard bdsm whore. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"... lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs..."

Very appropriate description of a certain virgin character in this forum. :sneaky:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"... lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs..."

Very appropriate description of a certain virgin character in this forum. :sneaky:
State facts is called lunatic, schizophrenia and nut jobs by you stinky Cantonese criminal bully son of prostitute smearing me one. Swear lah you Cantonese evil coward bully if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Jeremy Quek. Probably didn't expect his name and picture to be plastered all over this infamous forum. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Jeremy Quek. Probably didn't expect his name and picture to be plastered all over this infamous forum. :biggrin:
You think you Malaysian Chinese @nightsafari clone very clever no photos so can smear Gansiokbin a virgin as bdsm slut whore mistress until song. May you be reincarnated a woman and get gangraped and insulted by your own kind until song. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think you Malaysian Chinese @nightsafari clone very clever no photos so can smear Gansiokbin a virgin as bdsm slut whore mistress until song. May you be reincarnated a woman and get gangraped and insulted by your own kind until song. Pui!
You loser Cantonese sons of bdsm whores can repeat lies of Gansiokbin until song will not change the fact that I am a virgin Knnbccb Pui! View attachment 179471

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
State facts is called lunatic, schizophrenia and nut jobs by you stinky Cantonese criminal bully son of prostitute smearing me one. Swear lah you Cantonese evil coward bully if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui!
@Balls2U another dare not swear to die a violent death vile and offensive Cantonese that keep smearing and harassing me a virgin as slut whore mistress .Pui!