• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What game console do you own & are you happy?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm going to spend more time at home so I'm thinking of getting a game console , a WII. Curious to know from others which console their using(xbox, PS2, WII) & what you think of it?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No regrets, can be a casual gamer, won't get addicted and best of all, its the only game my entire family can play together.

Wow.. amazed as a gamer u won't get addicted..
Still clinging on to my good ole PS3 though :p

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you have your console..... go get this game "Kingdom Overthrow".

It's a strategy game modelled after the Heaven & Earth Society of "Overthrow the Qing, Restore the Ming" genre...... difference with this game is that it is a modified version with the MafiaLEE as the wicked tyrants :smile:

I believe this game was developed by our local students or some computer savvy singkee...... available at Sim Lim Square but sold discreetly so need to ask for it :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once you have your console..... go get this game "Kingdom Overthrow".

I've already got a PC & Mac.

I'm attracted to the Wii console because of its physical interactivity. Interested in trying out programs like Wii Fit. Want to see if it can make exercise more fun :smile:

But overthrowing the gov't sounds interesting too.