• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does she want

Tiptopsex

Hooked up with a young milf (J) couple of months back and was left perplexed from her erratic behavior.

Background:

J had a shotgun marriage in late teens and now a single mom with a mid 20s son. She cheated on hubby when son was very young and divorced eventually. Through the years J entered affairs with married males, and finally a female for several years.

Personality:

J is an accommodative, half cheerful and half troubled lady. She can be very carefree and cheerful with me but as soon as we part ways or when she’s alone, she goes into a pensive mood.

How we met:

Chanced upon at a bar and while she was reluctant to give me her number, she took mine and texted me couple of days later. Her messages were short. We arranged dinner followed by drinks where after the second drink, her hands and lips were all over me.

Deeds:

Got a room right after, where she termed it as a trial. Very surprised how passionate she was, tight hugs, leg wraps, loves painting me all over, deep frenching and I especially loved seeing her grab the sheets. A week later we were supposed to meet for tea in the PM but within minutes she proposed we get a room. This went on for months. From the third session, she told me she can’t stop thinking about me and invited me to cum inside her (during her safe period).

Puzzling:

She loved cosying up to me in public and telling me lovey dovey things like I was irresistible, how much she liked me very much and asked me not to leave her. Yet she didn’t want a r/s which is fine by me. This led me to think we were FWBs but she was visibly affected when I asked her if she meant that.

Once at the end of our session, she confessed it was her ovulation period and said she knew I didn’t want a kid but she will still keep it if she’s pregnant. I said we’ll bring the kid up together but she said no she will handle it herself. While she obviously didn’t get pregnant after that, the next time we met was when she cried in the toilet after telling me she will not tell me even if she got pregnant. Very erratic and all of this is very confusing.

What does she want?

I actually liked her ‍♂️ and didn’t want to leave her to deal with her emotions alone. For what it’s worth, I’m a no dramas guy with a very patient and gentle disposition (when not banging). I’ve asked her slowly and softly to talk about it but she refused. A week later she denied she cried in the toilet nor did she want a kid. She also said she was too busy to meet me but stop short of saying she wanted to end this. I’m all for the sex but would love to at times have a ‘date’ vs it’s just about sex with J mostly. She’d like to maximize the time we have only for that.

Yet what do all the sweet nothings or the conflicting signals mean? Anyone encountered someone similar?