• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What does opposition supporters want?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
since the hatred in PAP is in your blood, what do you want? What is your utopia?
All PAP ministers to step down, replaced by LTK, CSM, CCJ, and LTK to be the prime minister of Singapore?

jw5

Loyal
since the hatred in PAP is in your blood, what do you want? What is your utopia?
All PAP ministers to step down, replaced by LTK, CSM, CCJ, and LTK to be the prime minister of Singapore?

$8 Cow, Toothpick Zorro and Keechiu Chan to step down, the rest can stay for now. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most opposition are content to curse at PAP but still want PAP to be in charge.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most opposition are content to curse at PAP but still want PAP to be in charge.

Isn't that true in any organisation:confused:

I mean if you are at the top you are expected to face criticism for your actions & inactions.

Suing, jailing, fixing,.. may silence the critics but the "problems" are still there until it builds into a tsunami & some day some of those responsible may have to run road like that Marcos guy.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just get rid of Hakka Lee influences in Singapore.

Mr. LEE HSIEN LOONG must lead by example and resign.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We want books of HDB etc....to be opened for inspection for the past 51 years...another 1 more year, it is 52 man years already sic!...we want to see the books of Them Are Sick, GIC , we want our hard earned blood sweat & tears to be given to us at retirement, without any impediment or preaching....

" we want to change the world".....it will be stupid to have any political to run a country for decades....a change is "fresh air" & too long in power it will be like "blind lemmings being lead by a piper"...all will go to their doom....

this is what is wanted.....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
We want books of HDB etc....to be opened for inspection for the past 51 years...another 1 more year, it is 52 man years already sic!...we want to see the books of Them Are Sick, GIC , we want our hard earned blood sweat & tears to be given to us at retirement, without any impediment or preaching....

" we want to change the world".....it will be stupid to have any political to run a country for decades....a change is "fresh air" & too long in power it will be like "blind lemmings being lead by a piper"...all will go to their doom....

this is what is wanted.....

Even if the PAP did exactly what you asked of them and published absolutely everything what difference would it make?

While it may provide some fodder for the anti PAP brigade it wouldn't make a scrap of difference to the political landscape.

All the PAP has to do is continue to promise walkways, markets, footpaths, rebates while RC members continue to hand out nasi lemak and red packets. The 60% will dutifully vote for the PAP and life will go as it always has.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe we can set up a new colony of singapore.a small city somewhere just for 1 million population but enough room for 10 million.a green,equilibrium city optimise for quality of life,green,sustainable,powered by renewable energy,great fantastic weather just like melbourne.just for singaporeans only.foreigners are allowed but capped at 8 percent just to complement the population and add spice and flavour but not too strong till they overwhelm the broth and stink up the place.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I conclude, opposition supporters want to see sg fall, they are determined to witness the hard work and sacrifices of our pioneer gen , as well as our late founding father Mr lky sir, go to waste

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I conclude, opposition supporters want to see sg fall, they are determined to witness the hard work and sacrifices of our pioneer gen , as well as our late founding father Mr lky sir, go to waste

Not a bad idea. Otherwise how to win PAP and remove all the Black thrash they brought in? As it is the sacrifices by our pioneer gen have gone to the shit skins and prc with all the subsidies on housing, medical and education

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know many Sporeans who emigrated because of the policies of LKY. I thought that things would improve once LKY was gone but unfortunately he left us with LHL & Ho Ching:(

Many of the sacrifices were made by the people of Spore & not by the PAP who paid themselves ridiculously high salaries.
As an old uncle I' am very angry that I will probably never be able to withdraw my CPF as long as the PAP is in charge.