• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What does Assange, Anwar Ibrahim and Steve Chia have in common ?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does Assange, Anwar Ibrahim and Steve Chia have in common ?

It's a bullshit story accusation .

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They all like to scream in public?

sc1h.jpg

sc2y.jpg

<object>
<param name="movie" value="http://image.razor.tv/site/flashplayer/razortv2.swf"></param>
<param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param>
<embed allowfullscreen="true" width="576" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="382" src="http://image.razor.tv/site/flashplayer/razortv2.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A//www.razor.tv/site/servlet/stream/playerXml%3Frepeat%3Dfalse%26autostart%3Dfalse%26video%3Dcontentbean%3A60652%26browserUrl%3Dhttp%3A//www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/&adsurl=http%3A//www.razor.tv%3A80/site/servlet/adsVideo/%3Fstream%3Dcontentbean%3A60652%26channel%3Dcontentbean%3A244&isembed=true&hideall=true&hidebnt=true"></embed>
</object>

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Bullshit story accusation did Steve Chia got into? The only one I remember involving him was the maid photo taking stunt which was discovered and reported to the police by his own wife. The police didn't press any charges coz it was technically legal coz the maid was a willing party. So what did I miss?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh yah, I remember that incident vaguely.

I remember the maid not pretty right? But interesting how he managed to get the maid to do something like that. It is not criminal just a moral sin.

I think he too excited about the coming election that he behaved like that.

What Bullshit story accusation did Steve Chia got into? The only one I remember involving him was the maid photo taking stunt which was discovered and reported to the police by his own wife. The police didn't press any charges coz it was technically legal coz the maid was a willing party. So what did I miss?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha...he was kuku to get caught in the first place.
anybody know if he had divorced the wife or they really kissed and made up?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Both Steve Chia and James Gomez were convicted of drunk driving slightly before GE 2006. Both were fined slightly less than what could have disqualified them.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There is no bullshit accusation about Steve Chia. TS is in fact throwing bullshit accusation on PAP.

Hey, is Erection time soon, Dr Chee Bye's doggies and Deform Party's doggies must also wayang here and start throwing accusation at PAP ma!!

:biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All 3 guys are kinky fellas. Assange likes romping with pairs; Anwar lusts after all kinds of holes while Steve got a fetish for nude photos of himself and he is not impartial towards maids. :biggrin::biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both Steve Chia and James Gomez were convicted of drunk driving slightly before GE 2006. Both were fined slightly less than what could have disqualified them.

James Gomez is a joke, the more I learn about him the more I realize he is a joke and how appropriate that he is now under SDP.

First incident involving him was back in 2001. His team was disqualified from the GRC becoz they FORGOT TO WRITE DOWN THE NAME OF THE GRC THEY WERE CONTESTING IN. WTF!!!!!

2nd incident 2006, the widely publicized incident involving the CCTV. True PAP have overplayed this to the point it pissed off the voters but it didn't change the fact that the idiot put the form back into the envelope and accuse the election committee of misplacing his forms. The issue was only resolve thanks to the CCTV.

Since then he has been working in both Sweden and now base in Australia. The recent article he published shows how much he have loss touch with SG, not that he was ever in touch with the country in the first place. The guy is a freaking joke. Hell he even join a joke of an opposition party just to punctuate that fact

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
charlatan pap dog,

yeah. sure. correct. all oppo are jokes. only your pap masters are the best.

fuck you pap dog. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First incident involving him was back in 2001. His team was disqualified from the GRC becoz they FORGOT TO WRITE DOWN THE NAME OF THE GRC THEY WERE CONTESTING IN. WTF!!!!!

Amazing isn't it? It was not only JG's fault. I wrote in another thread - WP already well-covered.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
James Gomez is a joke, the more I learn about him the more I realize he is a joke and how appropriate that he is now under SDP.

Maybe he could answer if the form is multiple-choice question based instead. Just tick, or shade the numerical oval with a 2B pencil :rolleyes:

He is a problem to any party he aligns to.