• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you think of those men after pee pee in urinal, then zip up and walk out of the toilet straightaway...

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
never wash their hands...

just now I go office toilet, got one senior director pee never wash hands. yucks!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worse situation is the man pee pee and look at your little brother as if to check who is bigger . Rofl....

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I see, most Filipinos and Burmese men are like that...they don't wash hands in their villages....they just bend down rub against the sand and dirt on the road to dry clean their hands.

yubenOh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changi biz park toilets. The tap inside like perpetually nvr turn on before and sink always dry. But urinals like war zone sibei disgusting. U knw why hor.

jw5

Loyal
Follow them and make sure they do not work in the kitchen of your favourite restaurant. :mad::FU::laugh:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I see, most Filipinos and Burmese men are like that...they don't wash hands in their villages....they just bend down rub against the sand and dirt on the road to dry clean their hands.
I was at a Chateraise outlet in mid valley in JB last week and saw this Jap guy presumably the manager arranging the sweets on display. Halfway thru, he went to the loo and I went too after finishing my cake. He finished his pee and was just zipping up when I entered the loo. My eyes followed him and I saw that he just walked out of the loo without washing his hands. Wa lan eh think of the amount of germs he is going to pass on to everyone. Talk about Japs being hygienic. Shit man