• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of this chinese doctor ? can eat dont waste ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1658296807561.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many TCM doctors in Sinkieland are ATB milfs. They also wear white lab coats.

I remember back in the day, TCM sinsehs were mainly grumpy Sinkie uncles operating in the back room of heartland TCM shops. No franchises or standalone clinics or ATB milf doctors.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When you're no longer a spring chicken, a woman who knows how to keep you healthy is far more precious than a good-looking bimbo.
The good looking bimbo keeps me healthy by with cardio exercise 5 times a day during my fuck sessions with her. Also, when I can shoot on her face, its a great stress release and created happy endorphins for me. I say a young bimbo has more health benefits.