• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do we singaporeans stand for?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
killing ourselves? or helping ourselves?

look at SDP. what do they stand for? helping themselves or killing themselves? kill themselves already still not enough, hope to cause harm to others too.:oIo:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAhaHAHaHAHHAhAaha

LeeTahSar

Time to take you medication

Ambulance waiting to take you to IMH

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
do i need to say more to this type of losers hanging around and bragging and insulting the virtue of HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES AND DEMOCRACY?

now u understand why ng ejay have to censor his face in TOC videoclip?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF WE CANNOT FIGHT INJUSTICE IN THIS FORUM, PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT FIGHTING REAL JUSTICE IN THE REAL WORLD.

YOU ARE EITHER WITH ME OR AGAINST ME.

if u r with me, then we stand for FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRACY. if you are against, it's probably you are a brainwashed cheenie, sdppie or a clone from SDP IB club.
:cool:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
dream on!

who in his right mind would want to be with a lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

LOL