• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What can we trust in this day and age?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://twitter.com/chamath/status/1792292298807476455

Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 6.40.39 PM.png

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Political stability, trust in government critical for Singapore: PM Lee in final major speech as prime minister​

"I have done my duty," said Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, as he looked back on 40 years in politics.
Political stability, trust in government critical for Singapore: PM Lee in final major speech as prime minister

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Political stability, trust in government critical for Singapore: PM Lee in final major speech as prime minister​

"I have done my duty," said Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, as he looked back on 40 years in politics.
Political stability, trust in government critical for Singapore: PM Lee in final major speech as prime minister
Not easy to be under daddy's shadow.
He must have felt relieved when Lky died. And upon retirement, totally free at last. Able to do things he actually wanted.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

How many Sinkies has been fuck by his Ceca polices and left behind? CB king of talk Cock.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not easy to be under daddy's shadow.
He must have felt relieved when Lky died. And upon retirement, totally free at last. Able to do things he actually wanted.
Anwar Ibrahim once told CNA reporters that he won the election and premiership in Malaysia while Lee Hsien Loong inherited his premiership title

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My rule is this: if you want to know the truth about anything, just follow the money.

The trail of the money will lead you to the truth, guaranteed.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conman .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two decades of 'stability' under the Useless Son has created many of the problems you are witnessing today.

A country's leader should be hired and fired regularly like the manager of a football club.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me summarise this motherfucker's message......
ho say liao, from now on.... boh wah A taiji....you die your business....thank you suckers

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar Ibrahim once told CNA reporters that he won the election and premiership in Malaysia while Lee Hsien Loong inherited his premiership title
Anwar would have rotted away if not for the wife coming out from obscurity and taking over leadership of his movement and party when he was locked up.
Under wife leadership, anwar's party got even more seats than when anwar is in charge. She could have been the best PM malaysia ever had.