• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What’s the difference between American cancer society and Singapore cancer society?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0571.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke only three projects were funded in 2023 with preference of $100k or less means $300k when a semi d renovation costs 300k or 500k in Singapore.
This is clearly something wrong that a house renovation costs as much as cancer research funding in one year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is clearly something wrong that a house renovation costs as much as cancer research funding in one year.
What a joke whole Singapore so much renovation means so much money spent renovating hdb condos and landed properties while spending peanut on cancer research funding.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke whole Singapore so much renovation means so much money spent renovating hdb condos and landed properties while spending peanut on cancer research funding.
Just my condo my block alone got four or five major renovations in last few months. All these renovations cost tens or hundred thousand each easily.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I absolutely do not wish to donate a cent to these dogs sons of chickens that destroyed my life. They and their descendants can go to hell Pui!
Silly hokkien heroe stinge on themselves and their families lived frugal lives donated to @k1976 annd @cat aka @NanoSpeed not just no thank you but get insulted in return by these evil ingrates that hokkien women are slut and persecute me hokkien virgin for selling cb. Pui!