• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What’s behind the post covid sickness surge? The vaccine? Immunity suppression? Long Covid? The answer is there is not one answer. It’s complicated ..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Avoid infection is the best way he says. That's easier said than done. The bloody virus is everywhere, how to escape it in this congested little country?!

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Avoid infection is the best way he says. That's easier said than done. The bloody virus is everywhere, how to escape it in this congested little country?!
I had stomach flu a few days ago. Lausai twice upon waking up in morning. Took 4 x Lacteol Fort capsules one short. Now in constipation. Lacteol Fort too power liao.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I had stomach flu a few days ago. Lausai twice upon waking up in morning. Took 4 x Lacteol Fort capsules one short. Now in constipation. Lacteol Fort too power liao.
alamak, why take four? Two is enough. I developed a cough about a week after I recovered from covid. The cough is still lingering. My body just isn't the same, time to finalise my will.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
alamak, why take four? Two is enough. I developed a cough about a week after I recovered from covid. The cough is still lingering. My body just isn't the same, time to finalise my will.
the instructions say take 4 on the onset of lausai and 2 after a few hours...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gomen worldwide don't want you to know about the continuation of excess deaths.
These deaths started during covid era and remains till today.
Data indicates countries that did not issue vivid vaccines had less cases of excess deaths today. Example is eastern Europe.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually many don t know n cannot make a informed decision. U ask them,they said "O the MOH told them to go for jab, so must be ok".

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's VAIDS. Keep being in denial about this, and see what happens if you get more boosters. Now they want to make it an annual thing, by sneaking it into flu shots. :cool:

Remember, their ultimate objective is DEPOPULATION, culling the planet of many 'useless eaters' for their sustainable utopia. This is just one of the many ways they do this. :whistling:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are fucking clueless. There is no virus at all. Pushing misinformation like virus is everywhere tells us the unvaxxed how clueless you are with the understanding of real science

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know I never wear masks in public for almost 2 years and never get vaccinated and never get sick.
Some clowns in this section kept pushing for imaginary viruses that had never existed. These clowns don’t even understand correlation doesn’t imply causation. Wrong understanding of science leads to wrong decision making.

Anyway it is the sheeple poor decision making leads to their own consequences.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some clowns in this section kept pushing for imaginary viruses that had never existed. These clowns don’t even understand correlation doesn’t imply causation. Wrong understanding of science leads to wrong decision making.

Anyway it is the sheeple poor decision making leads to their own consequences.
Even if viruses exist, my natural immunity can fight them, no need vaccines.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gomen worldwide don't want you to know about the continuation of excess deaths.
These deaths started during covid era and remains till today.
Data indicates countries that did not issue vivid vaccines had less cases of excess deaths today. Example is eastern Europe.
Strong Slavic genes and regular squatting can do wonders. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are fucking clueless. There is no virus at all. Pushing misinformation like virus is everywhere tells us the unvaxxed how clueless you are with the understanding of real science
ok you are right! There is no virus, I was mistaken.